cashton

calum hood was guilty as hell because he was a fairy and had cast a spell on the popular jock at school, ashton irwin, to make him fall in love with him because he had crushed on him for years and it's been two years and calum just remembered that this wasn't even true, ashton was just under something he couldn't control 'ash?' 'mhm?' ashton looked down at calum and smiled and the boy sighed 'i have to tell you something..' he whispered and sat up from his lap and sat next to him 'y-you..you're not in love with me..' he whispered and ashton snorted 'cal, what the hell of course i am!!' he said with furrowed eyebrows and calum shook his head and ashton softened at the tears in his eyes and frowned 'babe, what are you talking about? of course i love you..' he said softly and calum let out a sob and with a wave of his hand, ashton was out cold on the couch, calum sobbing as he takes away the love spell.

pt2
calum was in his room packing and sobbing as ashton woke up from the couch sleepily, humming and stretching before he sat up, furrowing his eyebrows 'cal?' he called, standing and padding to the bedroom where he heard rustling 'baby what--' his eyes widened when he saw him packing and he rushed over 'baby? w-what're you doing?' calum froze and looked up 'what did you call me?' 'calum..y-you can't leave me, please don't leave me..' and calum cocks an eyebrow because that's what the in love ashton would've said and so he runs to get his spell book because something is up and after a whole lot of explaining that calum can do magic and the spell  he looks up the spell in his book, and reads out what he sees 'the love spell will end after..after 24 hours..' and calum looks up to see ashton looking at him fondly and calum reads what's under it 'if the person still seems in love after spell has broken, they were already in love before spell was placed.'