lashton

ashton was sobbing on the floor with the wood bruising his spine because he fell down there five minutes ago because he was watching the news when all of a sudden, we interrupt this broadcast, because there was a store being robbed and they were keeping hostages, the store luke left to go to an hour ago but he didn't panic, he couldn't, but that was until they said that all the hostages were announced dead after they captured the man, leaving ashton to sink on the floor and he called luke's phone, three times, four times, five times, but no answer and here he was, until he heard a knock on the door and his eyes widen 'a-ash.' and he catches the taller boy when he falls because he's wheezing and bloody and clutching his shoulder and he dragged him in 'i-i s-sn-snuc-ck out the bac-ck..they shot m-me.' luke lifted his hand a little so ashton could see the hole in his shoulder 'a-ash.' he almost fell again so he called 911.

pt2
luke had never been in so much pain when they had to remove the bullet from his shoulder but his eyes locked on ashton's teary ones the whole time and he squeezed his hand so hard and ashton is escorted to leave so luke can rest but ashton stays at the hospital  overnight, blinking his tears away as he stared at the ceiling but luke was doing the same because they haven't slept alone in six years, not once, and it's so strange so the next morning luke hugs him with one arm and pulls him down on the bed so they both can sleep.

:')