cashton

calum was in an unfamiliar house and in an unfamiliar room, because he had lost his memory in a car wreck, and that sucked, he couldn't even remember his supposed fiancé and the curly haired man walked in on calum looking around their room 'i uh..i'm gonna sleep in the other room.' he said softly and calum nodded, giving him a small smile and ashton grabbed a pillow, tears filling his eyes because he's never been so devastated and he's walking out when calum grabs his arm, making ashton look at him and calum studied his face before walking into his chest and cuddling into it, and ashton hesitantly wrapped his arms around his love and calum could feel a tear drop into his hair before there was the softest kiss on his head he could ever feel.

pt2
the next day it was raining and calum slept in to the point where ashton did what he was hesitant to do, knock on the door and walk in 'calum? you okay?' he had asked softly but got no reply so he walked over, seeing his eyes still closed so he sighed shakily, sitting on the edge of the bed next to him and he couldn't stop the tears 'i can't keep you here..' he sobbed and stood, starting to pace quietly and he pulled out his phone, calling joy and going to the window and that's when calum started to wake up 'joy..' he sobbed and calum remembered that that was his mum 'i can't do this anymore joy..i fucking can't.' he sobbed into the phone 'i can't force him to stay here with me—' he was cut off by joy saying something to him 'joy he doesn't..he doesn't love me anymore, h-he doesn't know me.' he sobbed and calum sat up and stared at his back and shaking shoulders 'joy..i-i..—' 'ashton?' and ashton sighed at the sweet voice and murmured to joy he had to go, hanging up and turning around, keeping his head down as he walked to the walk i closet 'i-i just came to get a shirt.' he said quietly and calum followed him.

pt3
calum looked out the window in the walk in closet that was pretty much another room and saw the rain droplets, seeing them slowly sliding down the glass and all of a sudden he remembered, everything, because his mind had a flashback, one of ashton dropping to one knee in the pouring rain because he had said that it was the perfect moment so he stopped breathing 'ash..ashton..' and ashton looked to see him staring at him with wide eyes 'what's the mat—' 'ASHTON.' he jumped into his arms and ash stumbled back a bit, catching him and when calum kissed him repeatedly and told him he remembered everything he couldn't do anything but sob into his hair.

****I FINISHED THEIR MOVIE AND IM BR O K EN SUUDHDJDUJSJDID