lashton pt2

decided to do a part 2 bc i like happy endings :)

ashton's tears were still falling when he called two hours later, still outside the bathroom.
"hey mate."
"michael.." he whispered.
and by the end of the story he was full on sobbing again.
luke was in the bathroom sniffling, his eyes flicking around. he didn't know what to do. it felt like everyone hated him now, even michael and calum. was he really that awful to ashton? he still loved him--he loved him with everything he had. he could hear ashton sobbing outside the door to michael and calum on the phone as he retold what happened, and he kept himself from breaking again.
"ash.." he whispered after he heard him hang up.
"baby.." he heard back in the form of sobs. "let me in..please." he whispered. luke scooted over for his back to rest on the bathtub as he unlocked the door and he heard a rustle before the door opened. luke stared down at his knees that were tucked into his chest.
"i'm sorry." luke whispered but ashton shook his head vigorously, sitting slowly.
"don't say sorry." he whispered shakily. "you don't have to be sorry.." he slowly reached out to his cheek, and placed his hand on it. "i'm sorry." he whispered. "i'm so fucking sorry.."
"ash, d-do you really think i-i would cheat?" he whispered and ashton sighed.
"no, i just.." he sighed again and his eyes filled. "you got quiet all of a sudden and i saw those texts and i jumped to conclusions..i'm sorry baby.." he said softly, pulling him in his lap.
"it was suspicious looking.." he whispered. "it's okay..i-i can't lose you too..y-you and her are the only ones i-i have--" he broke into sobs and ashton did what he should've done, comforted him. luke was an only child and his dad had left them when he was four.
"shhhh, let it out, i got you.." he whispered, kissing his hair. "and baby, you got me and calum and mikey and john and all the parents and crew and all the fans." he whispered, rubbing his back.
so the two sat there on the tile floor, healing.