mashton

michael slammed the door to his flat closed, mentally drained and pissed from the school day because yes, he was in uni, and his boyfriend was 22 and speaking of the boy, he bounces in, cuddling him in a hug 'happy birthday baby.' he whispered, kissing his hair and michael smiled and hummed 'thanks ash.' 'hey uh, i thought tonight we could--' 'jesus i have so much to study ugh.' he groaned, not really hearing him and ashton frowned 'i'm gonna go take a shower.' he mumbled, kissing his lips before pulling away and walking up the stairs and it's 30 minutes later when michael plops down at his desk and opens his textbook, sighing at the four chapters and ashton comes in, slipping in behind him in his chair 'not now ash.' he growled and ashton frowned 'what's wrong--' 'nothing's wrong!! oh my god!' and ashton flinched, frowning deeper 'ash, i just have a lot to study for tomorrow..you aren't in school so you don't get it.' he said frustrated and ashton bit his lip, looking at the time across the room.

pt2
'you really don't wanna do something for your birthday..not even go out?' he asked softly and michael groaned and shook his head, keeping his eyes locked on his textbook and ashton bit his lip, not knowing what to do because it took him three months to get reservations at that fancy place and he rented out the whole second floor for them and he made sure they had michael's favorite wine and he doesn't want to miss out on it but he doesn't want to bother michael because he's pissed at him so he sighs, leaving the room and michael can hear him talking to someone on the phone in a mumble so he stands to listen 'no, luke--mate stop, yes i know it was expensive...c'mon it'll go to waste and it's already paid for, just take calum..' and michael furrowed his eyebrows 'no, he-he's just mad at me and he's stressed and he wants to stay in--' it was quiet for a moment 'luke i'm not gonna make him go if he's pissed--' 'go where?'

pt3
'i gotta go.' he sighed, hanging up with luke and michael frowned 'go where?' 'nowhere, it's fine--' 'no, tell me.' and ashton looked at his eyes, seeing them full of confusion and he bit his lip, murmuring how he booked the place and what was there and by the end of the explanation michael was in tears 'i'm so sorry i snapped at you...jesus you can't get any sweeter can you?' and he hugged him tight, murmuring more apologies and ashton smiles, hugging him back 'it's okay.' 'damn im a jerk.' he laughed sadly and ashton smiled 'you're perfect.' and they still have time so they end up going to the place, getting a little tipsy and giggly off of the wine and using the space they have to dance around and slow dance and michael stays home the next to days to lessen his stress after the best night of his life.

----
that was kinda boring im sorry hahaa :(
OKAY I HAVE NEWS
kinda
sorta
whatever
okay..

THIS BOOK IS ALMOST FULL
LIKE WTF THAT WENT FAST
WHAT DO YALL THINK

5SOS BLURB BOOK #4?!?