cake

'luke? guys?' calum walked through his empty house frantic, he hadn't seen any of them and he checked everywhere, and at this point tears were streaming down his face and he sees a note on the counter 'enjoy your life, because you ruined ours. don't bother looking for us. -mikey, ash, and luke' and calum lets out a sob, falling to the floor because they left him, especially luke, his boyfriend who had always promised not to, so he takes out his phone and tries luke's phone one last time and all calum hears 'hello?' and he gasps 'l-luke?' 'uh..no, sorry he's in the bathroom, who's this?' and calum doesn't recognize his voice either but then he hears 'babe who're you talking to?' and luke takes the phone 'hello?' 'luke.' he sobbed and luke huffed 'what, calum?' he spat and it's two minutes later of pleading and sobbing that luke hangs up on him and he's on the ground sobbing when he hears a voice 'calum..cal?' and all of a sudden luke is hovering over him and shaking him 'baby, hey wake up.' and calum sits up in bed, gasping and crying and luke is next to him 'hey hey..just a dream—' 'luke.' he sobbed 'it's okay..' he hugged him tight and luke hugged him back, kissing his hair because that's the fourth night he's had that same dream.