lashton

luke walked through the door of his and ashton's flat with wide and scared eyes, and hearing ashton's voice laughing along with michael and calum's in the other room made his heart race and he walks through his house quietly, 'ash?' 'hey baby!! you're home!! how was studying--woah have you been crying?' he shot up, grabbing his face in his hands and luke clung onto him, bursting into sobs and apologies 'hey hey hey, what's the matter? sorry for what?' and michael and calum quietly exit and ashton pulls him over to the couch and luke blinks up 'y-you know how i've been studying with c-cameron?' and ashton nods, looking at him with concerned eyes 'h-he lent over and kissed me..' he sobbed, ashton freezing 'what?' 'he kissed me..a-and then i pushed him off and s-slapped him--' 'you slapped him?' he asked with a grin, cupping his cheeks because his baby always hated violence and luke blinked 'y-you..you're not mad that we kissed?' 'no!! oh my god baby, you didn't want to kiss him..' and then ashton kisses him softly before luke slipped off his lap and ashton stood up, cracking his neck 'where the fuck this kid live?' and luke is quick to scream 'no!!' and tackle him and ashton smiles and kisses his nose.