muke

one last punk one

their daughter amanda stepped through the door sobbing, closing the door and sliding down it, figuring that her dads were asleep because it was four am but no, they were up, but they ditched the idea of yelling at her and punk!michael huffed, not as forgiving as his husband who pleaded to just let it go but he walked over, bending down 'mand.' and she jumped, looking up with green eyes before ducking her face down 'i'm sorry dad.' she whispered, and he huffed 'look at me.' he said firmly but she shook her head, but he repeated and she did, his eyes widening when one of hers was incased with a bruise 'mand what the fuck happened?' he growled, helping her stand up and luke walked over 'n-nothing--' 'listen miss you have five seconds to tell me who did that to you.' and it's quiet before she spoke her boyfriend's name which was insane because he's a total love and the tattooed and dark haired man looked at luke before storming out the door 'dad what's he doing..' and luke just smiled and took her hand, leading the 16 year old to the bathroom and there's a knock on the door fifteen minutes away and the drunk boy opens it to a fuming michael and he pulls him out, slamming him back against his door in one motion 'let's have a chat.'