muke

supernatural!luke, who could control the elements, and michael had a somewhat-fight today, resulting in the rare silent house, so luke is sitting on the couch with his arms crossed over his chest, pouting and a little teary because he doesn't want to stay mad at michael and there's a small tornado in the corner of the room because sometimes random things happen when his emotions are out of whack and michael walks in with a sigh, seeing luke crying so he sits, pulling him in his arms 'hey, baby,' and he starts to sob because he said things he didn't mean because he was the bad guy in this fight, michael had been innocently watching tv when luke started to freak but michael never fought back, but luke couldn't forget the hurt look on his face when he was screaming at him and now he's breaking 'i'm sorry..' he sobbed, clutching his shirt and michael looks outside, sucking in his bottom lip when he sees it start to downpour and he sighs, kissing his hair 'it's okay, season's changing baby, you get a little moody.' and luke sighs, nuzzling in his chest 'i'm still sorry'  and michael chuckles 'don't have to be, just, stop crying, it's raining now.' and luke looks up and out the window, sighing and with a twist of his wrist the sun is back out so michael kisses his nose and luke nuzzles back into him.

IK THESE HAVE BEEN LONG BUT I FEEL LIKE IM MORE CREATIVE IDK