malum

i feel like calum would be the worst grocery shopper when he went with michael when he was bored at home but he'd be constantly whining about how he wanted to cuddle and he would nuzzle in his neck and michael would see the weird looks and push him off and roll his eyes and he'd totally be like a little kid when it came to some things like 'mikey can we please please please get fruit snacks?!' 'no, calum..' 'but please?!' and it'd keep going and calum would be smirking at the cash register and michael would roll his eyes at the seven boxes of fruit snacks but oh wait it's calum's turn to pay but oh, where's his wallet so he runs around the store for twenty minutes and michael is fucking tired but calum comes back, babbling how it was three inches deep in the jelly beans and he's eating his stupid fruit snacks in the car and squealing and singing along to the music so michael turns the music down and stops at a red light 'calum.' 'mmm yeah?' he giggled 'if you're good, and you don't talk for the rest of this ride, you can give me a blow job when we get home' and calum is reeeeal quiet after that and is on his knees between michael's legs right after they step through the door.