malum

calum blinked awake and instantly remembered it was his birthday..he was fucking 19 and he sat up, looking around his room until he realizes michael isn't there and he awakens ten times more because the boy has been sick for days so he hears a cough downstairs and gets up, throwing on michael's jumper 'mikey?' he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, seeing michael reaching up to get pancake mix out of the cabinet and calum walked over 'hey mike.' he said softly, and michael looked at him and smiled 'hey baby..happy birthday.' he said before a coughing fit and calum pulled him closer and reached up high to feel his forehead 'mikey, you're burning up..go lay down.' and michael just shakes his head but he's so pale and sick looking 'mike.' 'calum c'mon just—' 'michael clifford.' he said sternly and michael pouted, coughing again 'i've already been up though—' 'what?' and michael sighed because he knew he'd get pissed 'c-cal but it's your birthday..i don't wanna ruin it.' he pouted again 'michael you're sick. please just go lay down.' and he sighs, nodding and going back to bed while calum goes into the living room, seeing rose petals and a big teddy and little gifts and candles and he smiles, sighing before blowing them out and going upstairs to take care of what he really wanted.