muke

michael was always a generally quiet and insecure guy  so when he comes downstairs to start making dinner and he hears luke groan in the living room he peeks in, seeing him on the phone with his back towards him and all he can hear is 'no, jack, listen--we did it yesterday too--yeah yeah, it was really hot, damn we've done it so many times and he's still good..' and michael's eyes widen and his hand drifts down to his bum, remembering how sore it was and his eyes widen more because, no way, he isn't telling his brother about our sex life and his thoughts are cut off from the 'my back is full of fucking scratches and i'm not complaining.' and michael's hand goes over his mouth to hide his gasp because he knows how insecure he is 'ah god, he's fucking amazing.' and michael smiles a little, his hand falling and his cheeks going pink 'he's so pretty and soft and sexy and ahhhh--and by the way he's fucking huge!!' and michael held back a laugh because yeah he was shorter and smaller than luke but his was bigger than luke's, and luke wasn't small so luke hangs up the phone and turned around, his eyes widening 'fuck, i um, uh--' but michael just giggles, walking away with pink cheeks and a smile because yeah it was kinda weird but he's glad to know that luke finds him attractive and is proud of having him.