mashton

michael stormed in the room with fury coursing through his blood 'YOU PRICK!!' he shouted at his boyfriend of a year, who scrambled to stand up from the booth in the restaurant 'babe..it-it isn't what you think—' and the boy with honey curls on the other side of the booth cocked an eyebrow 'what? john w-who's that?' and john went wide eyed, his eyes flicking between his two boyfriends 'uh..um..' michael crossed his arms 'i'm michael. his boyfriend.' and ashton went wide eyed 'i'm..his boyfriend.' and john bit his lip so hard that it started bleeding and ashton stands up with fury and by this point everyone is looking 'a-ash—' 'JOHN WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU CHEATED ON ME?!' then he looked at michael 'AND HIM TOO?! WHAT THE FUCK!!' and john ran out the door scared, and it's a few moments later when michael's eyes filling and he looked down, trying not to look hurt but ashton noticed, his eyes rounding 'hey..' he said softly, cupping his cheek 'he's a dick, yeah?' he pulled him in a hug 'he hurt us both.' and michael nodded into his chest.

pt2
'm-michael?' and michael turned to look with a smile, but it faded when he saw the jerk that broke him four years ago 'john.' he said civilly but emotionless, going back to picking out cereal 'h-how have you been?' he asked quietly, the pain from loving michael coming back into his chest 'really good—' 'baby do you want any—' and ashton face fell when he saw him 'john.' he said in the same tone as michael before wrapping his arms around the younger boy and kissing his hair, his eyes scanning john 'you two know each other?' and michael and ashton looked at each other with grins and nodded and john blushed when they kissed 'sorry j, i would invite you to the wedding but..' ashton held up michael's hand and john went wide eyed but michael smiled when ashton kissed his cheek 'c'mon baby we gotta go.' and they walk out, leaving john with wide eyes and a hurting chest which he so deserved.