malum

when michael put calum and himself in the bathtub calum still didn't let go, he was still clutching onto his boyfriend and michael sighed, pulling calum's legs tighter around his waist and calum sobbed into his neck, 'baby..' michael whispered, 'will you tell me what's wrong?' he asked, still not knowing the reason for him coming home to his sobs but calum just trembles and sniffs, michael dipping his head into his neck and 'everyone hates me.' he whispered brokenly and michael rose up out of his head 'ashton and luke have been so mad at me and my p-parents hate my guts because i-i left to move i-in with you and john said my voice s-sucked a-and mali...' his voice cracked and he let out a sob 'mali..s-said she do-doesn't love me.' he sobbed, burying into michael's neck again 'a-and you p-probably hate m-me too--' 'stop.' he said softly, stroking his spine.

pt2
they got out of the bath twenty minutes later and calum still hadn't let go but it doesn't matter to michael because he's crumbling in his arms and he sits him down and calum whimpers, letting michael put his own t shirt on him and boxers before dressing himself and they're in bed, calum buried in his neck and michael holding him close and petting his hair 'mikey?' he whispered and michael hummed  'i'm scared.' and michael pulls him closer 'why're you sad baby?' 'because what if nobody loves me anymore?' and michael shook his head and sighed, pulling him up so his face was at even height with his and kissed him softly 'i will always love you, you gotta remember that yeah?' calum looked at him 'i love you more than anything, you're my world,' he laid his hand on his cheek 'you know it's gonna get better.'

FRICK