malum

'look at me baby,' and michael looked up from his lap, blinking back his tears and biting his lip 'there ya go, don't look away, i gotcha baby, i gotcha.' and calum was about as close to sobs as he was; they had gotten in a fight and calum had stormed out, crossing the street and not seeing the car and then calum was pushed 50 feet over and michael had got hit, and now here they were, hearing the sirens coming closer and michael couldn't control his tears 'baby, shh shh no, it's okay, it's okay.' he placed a hand on his cheek 'look here, right at me--that's it, good.' and michael let out a whimper 'calum.' and calum leaned down and placed a kiss on his forehead as the ambulance pulled in the street.

pt2
'baby? you okay?' michael blinked his eyes open and scanned the hospital room and and met eyes with calum, covered in tears and his lip was trembling and michael blinks again, sitting up slowly and calum scoots a little closer and stares at him, and michael smiles a little 'hey.' and calum lets out a sob, his hands coming to cover his mouth and michael wraps his arms around his neck, letting calum bury into the crook of his 'i'm so sorry.' and he wraps his arms around michael's waist 'hey, stop, shh--' 'you almost killed yourself for me.' and michael grins and pulls back, cupping his face and laying his forehead on his 'i love you.' and calum sniffs, kissing his lips.