Customer-Bucky, Worker-Steve

"Rogers, can you find some more of these in the back room?" Sam Wilson asks a tall blonde, handing him a clipboard with a list of several items. Sam had chocolate brown skin, dark brown hair and even darker eyes, but he always wore a smile. The blonde nods. He had fluffy blonde hair, a good physique and crystal blue eyes.

"You got it, chief." Steve Rogers nods, his eyes flicking up from the clipboard to look at the brunette and smile a little. He saunters off towards the back room, his hips swaying a little naturally.

Bucky Barnes saunters into the clothing store, hands in his large black hoodie, his shoes shuffling along across the smooth floor. He looks around at all the clothes hung on racks and mannequins, fancy clothes that were probably too expensive for him.

He looks around and he spots a man tugging on a pair of shoes, he sees a teenage girl twirling around in a bright dress, showing off for her parents, who smiled delightedly and clapped, even. She catches his eye and winks at him, Bucky rolls his eyes a little and looks away.

Bucky had medium length brown hair, a little bit of stubble and bright blue-green eyes. He was muscular, sure, just not overly. And a lot of girls hit on him; except, well, he rolled the over way.

Steve walks back out of the back room, his muscular arms stacked high with shoe boxes, dresses and men's jackets. He cranes his head around the boxes to see where he's going. Sam trots over and takes a load off his hands, grabbing the thick jackets and girly dresses.

"Thanks Sam." Steve puffs, boxes of shoes still stacked high above his head.

"No problem, man. Hey, what're you doing later tonight?" Sam inquires, watching him as they walk side by side, arms brimming with shop supplies.

"No plans, as usual. Why?" He asks, glancing at him and avoiding a young boy who was racing another boy through the shop.

"Couple of the guys and me were heading out for Poker. You in?" Sam asks.

"Sure. What not." Steve shrugs, Sam grins and nods. He claps the blonde on the shoulder before heading off to put the clothes away. Steve sighs a little and reaches the shoe section. He unloads his pile in the right places then turns to go. A brunette man smacks right into him and Steve stumbles back, but the brunette falls down. Steve was kind of a brick wall.

"I'm sorry, sir, are you okay?" He asks quickly, offering a hand. The brunette grunts something before taking his hand and hauling himself to his feet.

"'M fine." The brunette replies, dusting off his black jeans. Steve nods, a little embarrassed. He knew of his size, his strength, but sometimes he couldn't control it.

"Right. Sorry, again." Steve sighs, rubbing the back of his neck. He tried to avoid looking at the brunette, because he was honestly drop dead gorgeous. The brunette shrugs one shoulder, he sends the blonde a small smile.

"Don't worry about it." He muses, his eyes glance him up and down and he does his best not to get himself flustered. The blonde looked really, really good, he thought. Bucky wasn't a romantic, at all, and couldn't find much else to say, or think, other than that.

"Rogers! Back to work, please!" Alexander Pierce, his boss, calls. The blonde sighs and turns his head to look at him.

"Yes, sir!" He replies, doing everything in his power not to sound sassy. It didn't work. He couldn't help with his sass sometimes. The brunette smirks a little, looking down. He had already taken a liking to the blonde. Bucky sneaks a quick look at his nametag, it read Steve. Bucky ponders this, Steve was an interesting name. Better than Bucky.

The two share an awkward glance.

"Well, I'd better, uh, go." Steve says awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. He turns and starts going only to bump into a rack of clothes. He sighs, shakes his head a little and gets back to work, shelving items and folding unfolded clothes. Bucky was curious about Steve, he kept his eye on him while he was at the store.