Special Call-Out

Hey guys, so I was mentioned by the fabulous halosaximus to do this. Basically you thank your buds. And I have SO MANY. So I'll try to add everyone but if I don't I am sorry but I wuv you all the same. ♡

spideymanandloki - For my very best friend. You've supported me from the very beginning and you have ALWAYS been there for me. You were the first one to know of my ups and downs, and the first one to help me out of it. You're the Bucky to my Steve, and even though it's painful, I can look back to when you dragged me into this whole Marvel mess and I can still be thankful. You've given me so many ideas and really made me question my life. You're also a potato and you know I love potatoes. You're my best pal till the end of the line, and I love ya. :)

FallingDownButToFly - your comments and votes are basically what keep me going. It's very important to me and I'm so grateful that you do so! Plus, your OC's are just so cool, so there's that as well. So thank you for everything. :)

Jedi_Granger - I also love all your comments. You've been amazing and generally very kind, and your comments really helped me through rough times. I love how understanding and kind you are so thank you. :)

anakin--skywalker - thanks for your comments and for the fact that you simply performed an exorcism on my work. Hmm. I found that strangely amusing. Plus all your comments are golden, so thank you. :)

TheLittleWritingGirl - though I may have upset you in the past, I've always found your comments more hilarious than threatening? So thanks for making me laugh. ;) Jk. I appreciate all your comments, because that shows that you're truly getting into the story. Thank you. :)

Elizabeth051503 - you're a good friend, and I'm grateful for that. You probably won't see this. But it's on here when you return! Maybe you're back. I don't know. I just wanna say thank you for being there and being supportive. :)

halosaximus - you're such a great writer and I'm thankful for that! ;) plus, thank you so much for the mention of me in your book. I'm very grateful, that and for responding to my comments. It may seem small, but it means something. :)

TereHinojosa8 - if I remember correctly, and usually I do, you were there from the very beginning. Your comments made my day all the time and kept me going. So thank you very much. :)

BlitheBells, xCrossbonesx, professional_dreamer  - you guys were the three to begin with. You're responsible for the first fanfics I ever read and they completely changed my life. So I started to write and I just wanna thank you guys for inspiring me. :)

Alright, and I have a collection of commenters, voters and writers that I need to mention: flamingllamastickz, mukeissweetlemonade, cmw2848, EmilyDaFudgingCat, myfriendcallsmebucky, kamala_khan_i_wish, dadneto, Paigeybird, fireforest, moriarty_burn, SamaelLeviathan, Poopy14, _thedemigodchild_, Superhero_Nerd_Steph, sterek_stylinson_otp, frankieieromustdie, Nobody256, KatnissOdairMellark, Deadpoolshipsstucky and Megcr8. There are still so many more and please don't see this as 'so and so is more important than you'. I love you guys all the same, because you are all amazing, and important, and awesome! So thanks everybody so much for your comments, your votes, all the views this book has gotten (gosh dang, it's a lot more than I expected!) And simply for being there. I really appreciate it! Okay, I'll stop ranting now. Thanks, guys! :D