Grump

Bucky flops onto the couch with an annoyed huff and folds his arms across his chest. He wore Steve's thick, black sweater, the sleeves went over his hands and one slid over his shoulder, leaving it bare, since the sweater was too large for his small frame.

"Hey, baby," Steve says as he wanders into the room. Bucky grunts something, flicking his hair out of his eye. Steve tilts his head a little at him. "So how're you?" He asks carefully and Bucky glances up at him, he gives him an annoyed look.

"Go 'way, Steve," he grumbles, folding his arms closer to himself. Steve, of course, doesn't go away, just steps closer.

"Well. Look who's grumpy today."

"'M really not in the mood, Steve," Bucky warns, noting the smirk spreading out on Steve's face. "And no, that was in no way a challenge." He scowls as Steve's smirk grows.

"You know I love challenges, Bucky," Steve hums, sitting down beside him. The brunette makes a face before turning over and curling up in a ball.

"No," he mumbles into the back of the couch. He hears the blonde walk over to their record player and then his favorite song starts up, slow and calm.
"C'mon, Buck," Steve invites and Bucky shakes his head firmly against the couch.

"I'm annoyed, Steve."

"Which is why I'm trying to fix that. Don't make me pick you up."

Bucky raises his head enough to give Steve a death glare. "You wouldn't dare." Steve smirks.

"Try me," he retorts, stepping over. Bucky whines and hides his head again as he feels Steve pull him up and off the couch.

"Steve," Bucky whines, squirming to get free. The blonde sets him on his feet and the brunette lunges for the couch again. "Leave me alone!"

"You're being a grump though. You're no fun grumpy," Steve explains and Bucky rolls his eyes. The song continued to play and he was really tempted to sway to the sound. He looks at the blonde, who looks at him expectantly. Bucky grumbles something and gets to his feet, he shuffles over to Steve and folds his arms across his chest.

"Fine."

"D'awww, you're so cute when you're grumpy," Steve croons, Bucky scowls in return. Steve offers him a hand and the brunette takes it.

"I'm not cute. I am a trained assassin," Bucky huffs and Steve smiles.

"You're adorable," he declares, he starts swaying a little side to side and Bucky sways with him. "Still grumpy?"

"Yes," Bucky says flatly though a smile was beginning to stretch out on his face, he tried his best to hide it. Steve notices and smiles. He twirls the brunette out then twirls him back in. Steve dips him and Bucky looks up at him, a small smile on his face.

"There's the smile I was missing," Steve hums and Bucky rolls his eyes a little.

"Whatever. Dork," he teases when Steve pulls him back up.

"Am not."

"If not, then you're a punk."

"Then you're a jerk."

"Meanie."

"Oh, I know," Steve replies as they take slow steps. Bucky sighs and rests his head on Steve's shoulder.

"If American had a scent, it'd probably be you," Bucky mumbles, nuzzling his neck.

"A scent?"

"Yeah. Y'know, like cologne or whatever," Bucky answers, he kisses his neck lightly. Steve hums a little.

"Hmm," he hums. "You seem to be in a better mood," he comments and Bucky nods, pulling back and looking at him.

"Yep." He nods, then he puts his arms around the back of the blonde's neck. Steve kisses the tip of his nose and the brunette smiles at him.

"Good," Steve hums and Bucky nods in return.