Normal-Bucky, Werewolf-Steve

"Hey, Steve, wanna go see a movie?" Bucky asks his boyfriend, tilting his head just a little as he gazes at the blonde. Steve checks the time.

"No thanks. You can catch one if you want, I'm just feeling kinda tired." Steve replies, rubbing the back of his neck. Bucky watches him, frowning a little.

"Okay. Uh, see you later then." Bucky muses, turning to leave. Steve sits quietly, he leans over his knees and puts his face in his hands, sighing. It was Friday night and a full moon, Bucky was starting to notice something. Every full moon Steve didn't go out. Now, Bucky wasn't superstitious, but he had his concerns and suspicions.

Steve hides in his room, closing the blinds and locking his bedroom door. He digs around his drawers, searching for some tape, rope, anything. He finds some tape and first binds his legs then tries to do the same to his hands. Didn't work. He gasps suddenly and keels forwards, gripping his hair tightly.

Bucky comes through their door, he hadn't been gone long. His worry for Steve brought him back.

"Steve, open up!" Bucky says loudly, pounding on the locked door. Steve was gagging, hunched forward, fur sprouting out on him. He turns and looks through the window to see Steve hunched over, clutching his head and shuddering. His mouth was wide with a scream, of course to Bucky it was muffled. He tries the door again, he sees Steve sprout a tail and muzzle.

"No way..." he whispers in awe, watching his boyfriend change into a werewolf. Steve growls and shakes out, stretching his legs out and easily breaking the tape. He howls and completely trashes his room; he scratches at the window, howling loudly. Bucky yanks his left fist back and thrusts it through the window, he unlocks the door. But he doesn't open it yet.

Steve keeps trying to escape, his chest was heaving and he howled loudly. Bucky is about to open the door when Steve give another howl and slumps against the wall, stumbling around. He slumps to the ground, shivering. Bucky sets his jaw and opens the door, he sees the blonde slowly transforming back.

"Steve." Bucky whispers, placing a hand on his shoulder. The blonde was shaking and gasping for breath. He gives a huge shudder then lies still. Bucky rolls him over, the blonde's eyes roll up into the back of his head. Eventually his eyes open and he stares at Bucky, eyes wide and scared.

"Bucky. Y-you didn't see, did you? That wasn't me, Bucky, it wasn't, it wasn't." Steve mumbles quickly, sitting up. Bucky pulls him close and hugs him, Steve shivers. The brunette wraps a blanket around his shoulders and presses a soft kiss to his temple.

"I know, baby. I know." He says softly, running his fingers through his soft blonde hair. Steve closes his eyes and swallows thickly, his breathing starting to slow to a better pace. He falls asleep, resting against the brunette. Bucky holds him closely and sighs, thinking of a way to prepare for next month.

Steve didn't mention it again, and for the sake of him, neither did Bucky. The days pass and soon it's another full moon. It was still early at night but Bucky watched Steve a little warily, readying himself for anything to come. Steve sits quietly and reads a book about dogs. Bucky sits beside him and closes his eyes when he feels Steve flinch beside him, knowing what was coming.

Steve flinches again and clenches his jaw tightly, his teeth straining against the pressure. He arches his back and a cry escapes his lips, Bucky grabs his arm and looks worried.

"Stevie, what's wrong?" He asks worriedly, Steve leans forward and grips his hair, whimpering. He cries out again and shakes his head. Bucky watches worriedly, he glances out the window and curses as he sees the full moon bright and shining into the room. Especially shining directly on Steve.