Stark-Spangled Banner

I've been tagged by flamingllamastickz to do this thing. I've got to state the rules, so here we go.

You have to write all the rules. You have to answer all thirteen questions, then write thirteen questions yourself. You have seven days to finish this. You have to tag thirteen people (you can tag people who tagged you or have been tagged previously). Plus I think you have to have a creative name and mention who tagged you.

So there we go. Rules are done. Shall we begin?

1: If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? Definitely the ability to fly. I've always wanted to fly because it'd be AWESOME.

2: Where in the world would you travel to if you had one choice? That's a hard one... I've always wanted to go to Scotland, maybe visit Russia, maybe England.

3: If the world was ending, which movie would you watch? Honestly? Probably Civil War. If I was to die I'd die watching Chris and Seb be bros. Is that bad?

4: What's your favorite food? I love potatoes. No joke. Either potatoes, pasta, or sandwiches. I love good sandwiches.

5: What's the fictional universe you'd most love to live in? The Marvel Universe. Cinematic Universe because in the comics apparently Captain America is Hydra so... *scowls at Marvel* yeah.

6: Favorite YouTuber? That's a tough one. I love Markiplier, Dan and Phil. I also like Matthias, Zack King, Tobuscus... there's a few.

7: What tv show would you want to star in? Maybe not star in, but Sherlock. That'd be awesome, even if I was just a side character.

8: Favorite book? The toughest question ever to answer. Um... the Hunger Games? Or Maze Runner? I'm not sure; I love a lot.

9: If you could get a candle to smell of anything, what would it be? Alright then. I'd say sugar and spice but I bet that already exists.

10: Dolphins or turtles? Turtles. It'd be awesome to have a pet turtle.

11: What band would you most love to see in concert? Panic! At the Disco, of course. They're such a great band.

12: Leggings or sweats? Probably leggings. *shrug*

13: If you could speak one language what would it be and why? Russian. I'm trying to teach myself Russian. Why? It's an interesting sounding language and let's be honest, who wouldn't want to be able to understand Russian? Bucky? Rung any bells?

Ta-da! *in Loki's voice* I did it. Wow, that was tedious. Okay, so thirteen people to tag. Hmm. Okay. anakin--skywalker, BuckyBarnes42, FallingDownButToFly, KatnissOdairMellark, spideymanandloki,Jedi_Granger, ITheHellIsBucky,multifandom_emoness,hawkkeye123,Frostbite360,DC_Fangirl_Marvel,professional_dreamer, 221binthetardis7. The questions:

Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?

What's the strangest thing you've ever done?

What's your favorite 90's, or earlier, tv show?

Favorite movie?

Favorite actor/actress?

Least favorite food?

Most embarrassing story?

Eye color?

Favorite book character?

Which book-movie ruined the book?

Favorite author? (Either on Wattpad or an actual book writer)

Favorite animal?

Favorite Disney/Pixar movie?

Thank you guys for going through this, even though it was incredibly long.