The Beginning {Luke Kuechly}

Yeah I know we've come so far

But it's just the beginning

Yeah I know we've come so far

But it's just the beginning

The Beginning- Little Mix

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry If it's not that good! 

"Mommy! Mommy! When can I see daddy?"

Your son continued to ask you while you were on your way to see your husband, Luke Kuechly, play. This was your first time taking your guys son to watch him play. To say he was excited was an understatement. Once you told your 3-year-old days before, that was all he talked about. You guys entered the Bank Of America Stadium and when your baby boy saw a sight of his dad, he went absolutely ballistic.

"Daddy! Daddy! It's me, daddy! We're here!" You cooed at your son that was excited that he had seen his father. When Luke heard his soft baby voice, he couldn't keep a smile off his face. He turned around to look at us. 

"Hey buddy." he said when he approached us. He took Caden out of your arms and began to tickle him. You stood there with a big smile on your face watching your favorite boys interact with each other. "Well, hello, beautiful Mrs. Kuechly." You could feel the butterflies in your stomach. After 4 years of being married, he could still take your breath away.

"Hello, there Mr. Kuechly." You responded before he planted his lips on yours. You could here Caden giggling which made you pull away and start tickling him with the help of Luke.

"We should probably go find our seats. Good luck baby." You grabbed Caden and turned to walk away but before you could walk to the stadium's seats, he grabbed your waist and turned you around."

"But Aaliyah, I need a kiss from my two good luck charms first." You smiled at your goofy husband and held out Caden so he could be kissed by his father. You didn't know how your heart was handling all the cuteness between your two favorite boys. You pecked his lip really soft and quickly before you turned away to sit down with your son waiting for the first playoff game for the Panthers. 

The game started with adrenaline running almost everywhere. You couldn't believe that you hadn't took Caden to a game before. The whole time he was holding onto your hand while jumping up and down in his Kuechly jersey. He was cheering the whole time. Your heart nearly melted when your husband got a pick six.

"Mommy! Mommy! Did you see that? Daddy did that. That was my daddy. Daddy is  like a superhero.... He's like Captain America." You saw all the love in his eyes when he told you that. You could hear the people around you awwing at him. 

"Daddy is pretty amazing isn't he?" He nodded his head before going back to watching the game. You watched both your husband make amazing defensive plays and your son who was memorized the whole entire game. 

He jumped into your arms when the game finished with another Panthers win. "Mommy! They won! Daddy won!" 

You guys went to walk to the locker room so you could greet your baby's father and other players. You and Caden congratulated all the players before you came across the one both of you guys had been waiting for. Caden jumped into Luke's arms. 

"Daddy. You did amazing. You are Captain America. I want to come to every game. I love you daddy. Wasn't he good mommy?" 

"Yes he was baby." Luke kissed you and thanked Caden for his sweet compliments and promised to be out of the locker room in 15 minutes. 

By the time the 15 minutes passed, Caden fell asleep in your arms. You and Luke walked to the car and drove to your house. 

That night when you were cuddling in bed, Caden came in and sleep. Before you fell asleep, Luke kissed your head and whispered, " Thank you for this amazing experience and for letting me become his Captain America."