Count On Me {JJ Watt}

You can count on me like one two three

I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two

You'll be there

Count on Me- Bruno Mars

I walk into my home after a long, grueling day of school. This is my last semester and I am glad that it will be over. I see my boyfriend, JJ Watt, sitting on our couch watching flim from last season.

"Hey baby." I walk up to him and sit down next to him carefully before pulling him into a kiss. 

"Hi angel."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Are you tired? I'm a bit tired. Do you want to go to the bedroom and cuddle for a bit?" 

"Sure...."

We make our way upstairs and he spoons me  before we both fall asleep to each others breathing.

A few hours later

I wake up to a cold and lonely bed to see that JJ wasn't there. I quickly changed to some shorts and stayed in my t shirt before throwing my hair in a ponytail. I went to go look for JJ downstairs. He was sitting at the table with his head in his hands, and his breathing was quite ragged. I placed my hands on his shoulders and started to massage them. He looked up to me with red eyes, and tears falling from them. 

"Babe, what's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Nikki.. What if? What if?" He started to sob again, and I sat down in his lap and ran my fingers through his hair when he cried on my shoulder. 

"What if what, JJ?"

"What if I can't play this season? What if I can't play ever again? I would be nothing. I would have nothing to give you and I would ruin my perfect career?"

"Why wouldn't you be able to play?" 

"I've had two surgeries this year, baby. What if they ruin my career? Where would I stand in the NFL? Where would I stand with you?"

"Honey, of course you are going to be able to play. The doctor even told you so. You're THE Justin James. You are the strongest man I know. You are going to go out onto that field week one, better than ever. And even if you couldn't play, you still changed the game, baby. You could do anything you wanted. I would still be by your side no matter what. You're my right hand."

"How did I get so lucky?"

"It helps that you're hot." I joked with him. He leaned in to my lips to give me a kiss. I granted permission, and he kissed me. 

"I could always count in you to make me feel better."

"Always. Remember that."

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. KEEP REQUESTING BABES. THANK YOU FOR THE REQUESTS. REMEMBER YOU CAN PM ME OR LEAVE ONE IN THE COMMENTS. IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED ONE, AND I HAVEN'T REPLIED TO YOU. I GOT IT AND I'LL START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.