Love Me Like You {JJ Watt}

They try to romance me

But you've got that nasty

And that's what I want (that's what I want)

So baby, baby

Come and save me

Don't need those other lovers

When I got my number one

Love Me Like You- Little Mix

I lean against JJ's arm as I play with the straw for my drink. I hear him laugh and I look up at him. He smiles down at me and kisses my lips quickly. We decided to go to a club with a couple of the players and their girlfriends. We just arrived and started to make small talk. Brian's wife made a signal for the girls to leave the table. I stood up and felt JJ's hand on my back.

"Where are you going, baby?"

"We're just going to get a drink and have fun. I'll be back soon, promise." I kiss his lips and make it to the bar with them. 

"Why do they always talk about football?" Heather, Xavier's wife complained. 

We all started joking about how they always have to bring football to every conversation we have. We decided to go on the dance floor and dance for a little bit. I was dancing with them before I felt a figure dancing behind me.

I quickly stop dancing and turn around to see a random drunk guy. I went to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"I was just starting to have fun, baby."

"I have a boyfriend."

"Of course you do." He pulled me back to him. 

"No, I seriously have a boyfriend."

"It's fine. He doesn't have to know." I gasp in shock and he takes that as an opportunity to pull me closer, but I was pulled away by someone else.

"He does have to know." I hear my boyfriend's sweet voice. I look up at him and he puts a protective arm around me. 

"Chill, dude. We were having fun." He tenses more up. 

"Let's just go, baby." I turn us around and we walk back to the table. I sit on his lap when I notice everyone else was on the dance floor. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. It's just everyone here just looks at you because you are the most beautiful girl in the world, but I still get jealous. Even after all these years, Eleanora."

"I still get jealous, too."

"Yeah?"

"Of course, I could turn around right now and there will be someone looking at you." We both turn around and a girl who was staring quickly looks away. "See? But here's the thing. You're stuck with me, Justin James Watt. I know you don't want those other girls when you have me."

"And I know you don't want those other guys when you have me. I love you Eleanora SaintClaire."

"I love you."

I wouldn't want anyone else.

THANKS FOR READING! iT'S BEEN A WHILE! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. FOLLOW. COMMENT. VOTE. THANK YOU, GUYS.