I Need Your Love Pt. 2 {Odell Beckham Jr}

Was everything hard enough?

'Cause one day you'll wake up

And then you'll say

"I wanna be your lover

I don't wanna be your friend"

You don't know what you got 'til it's gone,
my dear

So tell me that you love me again (tell me that you love me again)

Again- Noah Cyrus

I laid in my bed, listening to the same song on repeat. Love me or leave me.

I haven't been as social as I usually am. I've been in bed all week, crying most of the time. Every time Eli tried to get me to come out of my room, I would tell him to go away or pretend that I was asleep.

"You can't be in there forever, little sis."

"Yeah, well I can try!"

"Nicole Manning! If you do not open this door right now!"

"Go away, Eli!"

"I brought Peyton. He's here too."

"Tell him to go away too!"

"Do you really want your favorite brother to go away?" Peyton asked.

"No, I'm the favorite!" Eli butted in.

"Actually, I'm the favorite!" Cooper added.

"Your baby sisters heart is broken and all you care about is who is my favorite! You guys are unbelievable!"

"Sorry," they all muttered.

"It's Cooper."

"HEY!" Eli and Peyton screamed.

"I knew it!"

"Talk to us, Nicole."

"How are we supposed to help if we don't know?"

"He told me that he didn't want to be with me anymore."

"Why?"

"Because I got scared of how Eli was going to react and then we got in a fight. He just doesn't want to be with me anymore."

"That's not true," I heard Odell's voice.

"It is. You said it."

"I didn't mean it. I'm in love with you and I don't think I could handle another day of not having you around to hold and kiss."

"How do I know you're not lying?"

"Why don't you open the door and find out?"

"No! I look horrible!"

"Just open the door, princess."

"Yeah, open the door!" My brothers cheered me on.

I got out of bed and slowly walked to the door and put my hand on the knob.

"You really love me?" Just registering that he said it for the first time.

"More than anything. That's why I want to see you. A mess or not."

I slowly opened the door to see him with bloodshot eyes and workout clothes.

"It's been hell without you, Nicole Manning. I'm 100% that I wouldn't want anything other than you. Not when I have someone as perfect as you."

"You want to be my boyfriend again?" I asked in a small voice. He chuckled and hugged me.

"I do want to be your boyfriend again. You still want to be my girlfriend?" I nodded softly, "will you be my girl again?" I nodded a lot more eagerly.

He leaned in to kiss me, but my brothers butted in.

"Not in here!"

"That's our sister!"

"MY EYES!"

We laughed and I pulled him into my room.

"Even though you haven't showered in probably a week, you're still the most beautiful girl I know."

And that's how I knew he was the one.

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS AND FOLLOWS AND TO EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T DO THAT AS WELL! I KNOW THAT WHEN IT COMES TO OTHER PEOPLe'S STORIES I CAN GET ANXIETY ABOUT DOING ALL OF THOSE THINGs BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THEY'LL GET A NOTIFICATION, BUT ANY WAY THANK YOU lol