You Are In Love {Matt Ryan}

One night he wakes, strange look on his face

Pauses, then says, you're my best friend

And you knew what it was, he is in love

You Are In Love- Taylor Swift

I sat on the edge of my seat as I finished watching the game. I wonder if Aaron is going to be mad. It was his last chance of going to the Superbowl and they lost. The Falcons are going instead. I'm not upset about the loss because of my best friend since elementary school (primary school). I'm happy that he is able to go to the Superbowl. I walked onto the field, looking for Aaron or Matt.

I saw them hugging and talking to each other. I smiled at my boys before walking to them. They both noticed me and smiled my way.

"Hey, bro."

"Hey, Em." I gave his a big hug before turning to look at Matt, who was smiling down at me.

"Hi, superstar." I gave him a long hug, that neither of us wanted to get out of.

"Hi, beautiful." I rolled my eyes at his flirty remark.

"You played great. You both played great."

"Thank you, little one. I have to do a press conference, but I'll meet up with you later. Good luck and congratulations." he winked at us. I looked at Matt with confusion on my face, but he just gave me a reassuring smile.

"You really do look beautiful, Emily."

"Thank you, Matthew." He grabbed my waist and tickled me.

"Don't call me that. Come on, let's go over to Julio."

"Would you prefer Matty Ice?" I turned around to start walking. I felt his hand slap my butt, and I stuck my tongue out at him over my shoulder.

"Hey, Julio!"

"Hi, future Mrs. Matt Ryan." I rolled my eyes at laughed at his nickname.

I really do like Matt, but I know he doesn't see me that way. I looked over at Matt to see him staring at me again.

"Emily, I have loved you since we were younger. You have been my best friend through all of the bad and good times. You are my best friend. I want to be more, though. I want to be so much more. I want to be official. I want to tell the world that we're together. I want to be together. Aaron is okay with this. Please, be my girlfriend?"

I looked around to see Falcons and Packers players staring at us. I looked up at Matt. I nodded.

"Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend." He kissed me as everybody cheered.

He's my best friend.

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES! THANK YOU FOR 80K READS OR ALMOST 80K READS. KEEP VOTING. COMMENTING! FOLLOWING! IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED, IT WILL BE UP SOON! ALMOST AT 100 PARTS! READ ANAXIPHILIA WITH EZEKIEL ELLIOTT.