I'll Be There {Braxton Miller}

And oh - I'll be there to comfort you,

Build my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found you

I'll be there with a love that's strong

I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on - yes I will, yes I will

I'll Be There- Jackson 5

"Are you nervous?"

"A little bit."

"Don't be."

"What if he hates me? What if I'm not good enough?"

"He won't. You are good enough."

"I can't do this. I want to go home."

"Baby, Landon will love you just as much as I do. I promise you." Braxton kissed my hand as we pulled into his driveway.

Braxton and I have been dating for 6 months now, and I am more than terrified to meet his son. I have seen pictures of him and he is the cutest kid in the world. I want him to like me because he is Braxton's whole world and I want to be a part of both of their lives. 

"Daddy! You're here! " He ran immediately into Braxton's arms and I let go of his hand so he could catch him.

"Hey, buddy! I missed you."

"I missed you too, daddy. I got dressed up nice like you told me so I could meet your girlfriend. Is that her? Is it?"

"Yes, it is. Emma meet Landon. Landon meet Emma."

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Landon." I bent down to his height and his eyes filled with joy. He blushed a little when he saw me and turned to his dad. 

"She's very pretty," he tried to whisper. I giggled a little bit and Braxton laughed before nodding in agreement.

"Should we go to the restaurant now?" We nodded and walked to the car. 

The restaurant wasn't bad. We all seemed to be enjoying ourselves. There was just one problem. The food was very elegant. Landon and I didn't like it too much, but we didn't say anything to Braxton. Braxton excused himself to the bathroom, leaving the two of us. 

"Ms. Emma?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I don't like their food."

"I don't really like their food, either."

"Do you think daddy will take us to McDonalds?" I shrugged and Braxton came back to the table. 

"You guys haven't been eating much. Are you ok?" Landon looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. The food isn't bad. We just want something simpler like McDonalds." Landon nodded his head rapidly and Braxton laughed at us. 

"Come on, kiddos. We can go." Landon and I cheered before we got out of the booth and raced to the car. 

We sat at the table eating chicken nuggets and talking to each other for the rest of the night and it was absolutely perfect.

"Are you going to be here when I wake up?" Landon asked as I put him in the car. 

"Do you want me to?"

"YES! I want to hang out with you and daddy all of the time." I smiled at his cuteness and looked at Braxton who was watching us. 

"Then, I will be here." 

"Goodnight, Ms.Emma." He kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Landon."

I got into the passenger's seat and Braxton was staring at me. 

"What?"

"How was it?"

"I want one just like him."

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! KEEP READING, GUYS! VOTE, COMMENT FOLLOW, AND EVERYTHING! ANYWAY, IT IS YO GIRLS BIRTHDAY TOMORROW OR FOR SOME OF YOU GUYS TODAY! SO THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE AN UPDATE.