How Would You Feel (Paean) {Jimmy Garoppolo}

How would you feel, if I told you I loved you?

It's just something that I want to do

I'll be taking my time, spending my life

Falling deeper in love with you

So tell me that you love me too

How Would You Feel (Paean)- Ed Sheeran

Jimmy's POV

"Wait, she's Tom's daughter?" My parents asked after I told them about my girlfriend Kylie.

"Yes."

"And he's okay with that?"

"It's going to take some getting used to but he just wants her to be happy."

"And she makes you happy?"

"She does."

"When do we get to meet her?"

"I was hoping tomorrow."

"Of course. We can't wait to meet her."

I sighed in relief I hope they like her as much as I love her. I met her from my brother, Mike's girlfriend. They have known each other for forever and she invited Kylie over one day when I was there hanging out with Mike. She is the love of my life and I hope my family gets to see how amazing she is.

Mike's wedding day

"But baby, I am so nervous. What if your family hates me? They're your family. This is a big moment for us."

"Ky, I promise you everything will be okay. Mom and dad absolutely adore you already. Mike loves you. Now, I know my other brothers will love you."

"What if they don't?"

"I promise everything will be okay. You have me."

Ceremony time

I wait with my brothers outside of the reception door. I am nervous about seeing Kylie. I know he will look beautiful. She always does. I'm not worried about her meeting my other brothers because they adore her from just what I told them about her. They were supposed to meet earlier this week since I am Mike's best man and she is Briana's Maid of honor. But she wasn't able to make it to rehearsal. We heard the door open and saw three girls walk out in purple dresses, but I didn't see my girl. 

I waited a little bit and tried to ask the other girls, but they were in conversation. I looked away for a second, but when I looked back there she was. She looked stunning. She walked towards me with a smile on my face. I hugged her tight and gave her a kiss. I introduced her to the guys and she instantly fit in. When the time came, we linked our arms together and waited for everyone ahead of us to walk down the aisle before it was finally our turn. 

Finally, Mike and Briana walked down the aisle and the magic began. The whole ceremony, I looked at Kylie. She looks amazing. She is the one for me. She has to be. I am going to marry her one day. She's going to be my wife one day. 

"I love you." I mouthed to her. I saw a blush on her cheeks and she looked down really quick.

"I love you." She mouthed back. 

Once the party began, I introduced her to all of my other relatives. 

"Hello, I'm Kylie." She introduced herself to my grandparents.

"Oh my goodness. You are gorgeous. I understand why my grandson is so smitten with you. She's a keeper, Jimmy." We both blushed. 

"You're right. She is a keeper grandma."

Kylie went to greet Briana's family and I stayed to chat with my side of the family. 

"What do you guys think of her?"

"I love her."

"She's so cute."

"Adorable."

"You guys are a beautiful couple."

"Absolutely wonderful."

"You guys are definitely meant to be."

"You have to marry her, Jimmy."

I smiled at their comments. They're right about everything. We are meant to be. She is absolutely perfect for me. 

After the wedding

I cuddled Kylie closer to me as we laid in bed that night. She yawned and placed her head in my neck.

"Did you have fun, my love?"

"I always have fun with you. I'm so happy for them. Briana has never been happier."

"I've never been happier with you." She giggled in my neck and shook her head. "I'm not kidding. You're the love of my life. My family thinks you're perfect. They love you so much. They think we're meant to be. I agree with them."

She stayed quiet and I thought I had scared her, but then I felt tears on my neck and quickly pulled away from her. 

"What's wrong? Did I say something?"

"No, these are happy tears. I'm so happy. I thought they were going to hate me."

"Well, how about when we're happy, we smile instead of cry. They love you, princess. I love you."

"I love you more." She put her head back in my neck and I rub her back to try and calm her down. 

" I love you. I love you. I love you." I whispered until she fell asleep. 

"I love you."

THANK YOU FOR READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. KEEP READING. SO FAR, THE WARRIORS ARE KILLING IT. HOPEFULLY, THEY DON'T BLOW THEIR LEAD AGAIN. WELL, MAYBE THEY SHOULD BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND WANTS CLEVELAND TO WIN, BUT GO WARRIORS. I AM WRITING NEW STORY AND I HAVE ALREADY DONE 2 CHAPTERS AND I THINK YOU GUYS WILL REALLY LIKE IT. ANAXIPHILIA WILL ALSO BE UPDATED SOON. LOVE YOU GUYS.