Get On Your Knees {Jamal Adams}

I don't need a dozen roses

You ain't gotta wine and dine me, no

I don't need a pretty poet

Ooh, gettin' all emotional

You gotta beg for it, beg for it

I wanna see you lookin' up

Baby, I'ma need you to beg for it

Get On Your Knees- Nicki Minaj ft. Ariana Grande

I finished my makeup by applying setting spray on top of my look. I looked into the mirror one more time. Jamal can be here any second. I fixed my dress again when I heard the doorbell ring. I fixed my hair and took one more look in the mirror. This is our first date and I want it to be perfect because I really like him. I hurry down the stairs, take a deep breath, and open the door. 

I saw him standing there in a button up and dress pants. I smiled at him and he stared at me for a moment longer.

"Wow." I giggled and he looked back up at me. (My eyes are up here asshole haha)

"I got you a present." He pulled out flowers and I smile at the different colors. 

"Thank you. Come in while I put these in water."

I hurried to put the flowers in a vase and then we made our way out of my house. The ride to wherever we were going was comfortably silent. We pulled up to the biggest restaurant in town and I mentally sigh. 

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, thank you."

We walked in side by side. I saw all the people in there were very nicely dressed and I couldn't help, but feel a little underdressed. He grabbed my hand lightly and we were taken to our table.

I looked at the menu and was very surprised by all the options and the price of all of them. We maintained small talk until the waiter came. 

"What can I get you guys?"

"I would like the crab, please."

"Can I just get the mushroom soup?" He left and we picked back up on our conversation.

"It's really nice here."

"Yeah, I've never been here before so I thought why not."

"Yeah." The music played lightly and I could hear other people's conversations about their businesses and involuntarily cringed. 

We got our food which didn't taste bad, I just didn't enjoy it at all.

"You don't like it, do you?"

"It's not that... It's just not my kind of food."

"I don't blame you. I hate it, too. What do you say we get out of here and go to McDonald's?"

"I would really like that."

First dates aren't that bad.

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOY! KEEP READING. COMMENT! READ! VOTE! FOLLOW! THANK YOU LOVES. AND A BIG SHOUTOUT TO THE 34% OF PEOPLE THAT ARE 13-18, 28% THAT ARE 18-25,4% THAT ARE 25-35, 1% OVER 45, AND 34% THAT ARE PRIVATE. sHOUT OUT TO THE 73% FEMALES AND THE 1% MALES! AND OF COURSE, aND OUR 26% THAT ARE PRIVATE. MOST IMPORTANT EVERYONE AROUND THE COUNTRY THAT READS THIS.