I Feel It Coming {Odell Beckham Jr.}

Tell me what you really like

Baby I can take my time

We don't ever have to fight

Just take it step-by-step

I can see it in your eyes

'Cause they never tell me lies

I Feel It Coming- The Weeknd

"And the Giants have decided to receive..."

I could feel myself shaking as I stood on the field next to Heather.

Today was the first game of the 2018 season and to say I was nervous would be an understatement. Odell was playing for the first time in a practically a year. I continued to tell him to stay off of it until his ankle was completely healed.

The doctor told him that it wasn't healed all the way, but enough where he could go back on the field. He had the chance and he took it.

I could sense Heather's nervousness as well and hold onto her hand for reassurance.

"This boy is going to kill us. And I'm too young to die."

I laughed at her attempt to ease the situation.

"I am too. However, he'll be lucky if we don't kill him first."

"You guys would kill me?" Odell came from behind.

We both nodded making him fake pout.

I smiled at him and he pulled me into his chest. I calmed down a little bit and continued to hold him.

"Baby, calm down."

"I just don't want you to be hurt."

"I know, but I'll be fine, my love."

"Okay, I know you will."

"You're still worrying."

"I'll be fine after I see you play without an injury."

"Don't worry too much. It's not good for you, beautiful."

"Just go. The game is starting, stud."

"I love you, Joridan." 

I rolled my eyes and blew kisses his way.

I saw him run onto the field and my heart once again started to race. It was going good, not too many passé were thrown his way.

Then all of a sudden, Eli threw a long ball that went in his direction. No. No. No. He caught it! And he's still going! Touchdown! Heather and I celebrated loudly and my nerves definitely went down.

After that, he continued to have a wonderful game. I kept screaming for him and by the end of the night, he had 2 touchdowns and 180 yards.

He talked to the other team for awhile and then made his way over to me.

"You looked amazing."

"You see I told you not to worry baby."

"I'll always worry about you. I'm so proud of you 13."

"I couldn't have done it without my baby."

THANK YOU FOR READING. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. IM TRYING TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN BECAUSE IT WILL BE 6 YEARS WITH MY BOY ON MONDAY AND I'M GOING TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM IN TORONTO SO IM SUPA EXCITED. VOTE. COMMENT. AND FOLLOW 💗