Teenage Dream {Christian McCaffrey}

You make me feel like I'm living a teenage, dream

The way you turn me on

I, can't, sleep

Let's runaway

And don't ever look back

Don't ever look back

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

I was running around with my teammates from North Carolina Courage. We all play soccer and it's currently our offseason but we've been practicing to make it to the playoffs this season.

On the other side of the field stood my boyfriend, Christian McCaffrey, with some of his teammates. We all decided to work out at the same place for some reason and I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of distracting to watch my boyfriend run around without his shirt on.

My teammate kicked the ball really hard and it ended up on their side of the field and we were waving at them to gain their attention.

"Baby!" I yelled, which caused Christian to snap his head toward us. "Give us the ball!" I giggled as he picked up the ball with his hands and tried to throw it over to us, but it only got halfway there.

We all gasped and ran over to yell at him.

"You don't use your hands in soccer, McCaffrey!" My teammate, Lynn Williams yelled at him. He smiled shyly and laughed at us.

"Sorry, girls. I'm just so used to using my hands in my sport," we all rolled out eyes at him which caused him to playfully gasp. "Hey! I said I was sorry!"

His teammates laughed at our bickering and started making fun of us.

"You're gonna get beat up by your girlfriend and her teammates!"

"They're gonna kick you!"

My teammates eventually got annoyed and backfired. "I bet if we did a skills challenge, we would win. How do you play a game called football and none of you use your feet?"

"Wait, you guys seriously think you could beat us at a skills competition?"

"Yes."

"Valentina, don't get too ahead of yourself," Christian smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys have nothing on us, McCaffrey."

We lined up against the boys in pairs, with Christian and I going against each other.

"Are you sure you want to do this, baby V?" Christian started taunting me and I just rolled my eyes and pouted my lips out for a kiss. Once he kissed me, I hugged his waist.

"You're on, babe."

We did cone and sprinting drills for a while before we moved onto a kicking drill. When I was kicking through the cones, Christian would purposefully kick his ball in my direction.

"Babe! Stop it!" I giggled. He put his arms around my waist, stopping my movements.

"I don't wanna do this anymore," he pouted and turned me around to face him. I giggled and pecked his lips, causing a small smile to appear. "You're the best soccer player I know," he said.

I smiled up at him and hugged his neck. "You're the best football player I know."

"Then why are we competing?"

"I don't know, bubba," I answered truthfully.

"I promise whenever a soccer ball comes my way I'll kick it to you from now on," he looked sincerely into my eyes.

"Thank you."

Our teammates also stopped their drills and stared at us while we looked into each other's eyes and smiled. We didn't know that they were staring at the moment, we were too caught up in each other.

"I'm so glad that we met," I admitted.

"I'm so glad that you're mine," he said.

We kissed once again and just held each other for a few minutes.

"I love you, Valentina."

"I love you, Christian."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. GUYS MY BOOK IS ALMOST OVER! I AM GOING TO CRY. I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 3-4 YEARS AND THAT IS CRAZY! I JUST WANNA EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE AND APPRECIATION TO EVERYONE THAT HAD EVER READ AND VOTED AND FOLLOWS ME. ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT! WELL, GO VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT! THANK YOU < 3