Battlefield {Dak Prescott}

Both hands tied behind my back for nothing, oh, no

These times when we climb so fast to fall again

Why we gotta fall for it now

I never meant to start a war

You know I never want to hurt you

Don't even know what we're fighting for

Battlefield - Jordin Sparks

"Bitch."

"Dickhead."

Dak and I walked past each other in the facility.

I am the athletic trainer for the Dallas Cowboys and my first day I accidentally bumped into Dak on my way into my office. Ever since then he's been rude to me any chance he gets. After a while, I got tired of his crap and just started to fight back.

I don't personally have anything against him. I actually think he's really cute, but I know that he doesn't like me so I haven't tried to get to know him or tried to like him.

I was putting all the player's information into files when I see three football player barging into my room. I noticed it was Dez Bryant and Ezekiel Elliott walking in carrying Dak, who appears to be in so much pain.

"Oh, thank you guys." They both whispered a good luck and I softly laughed.

I slowly walked over to him and I saw the pain in his eyes and decided to play nice.

I slowly placed my hand on his knee and he immediately winced.

"I'm sorry."

"No. No, it's fine."

"Can you move it for me?" He moved it while wincing, but he was still fully able to move it. "Can I pull these up?"

He nodded quietly. I moved my hand to his shorts and pulled them above the knee. It was swollen and was starting to bruise.

I walked over to the pain meds to get some pain reducer and I went to fill up a bag of ice.

"Here this will help with the swelling and this will help with the pain. You should probably stay in here until practice ends and then I'll get a cart to pick you up."

He nodded and I went back to what I was doing before he came in.

"Chelsie?" I turned towards him quickly to make sure he wasn't in pain.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry that we got off on the wrong foot. I shouldn't have been so rude to you and I shouldn't have ever disrespected you. I'm sorry."

To say I was shocked was an understatement.

"It's fine, Dak. I understand. Thank you for apologizing."

"Thank you for understanding. Hug?" He opened his arms and made my way into his arms.

I stood there for a while and when we finally let go, he stared into my eyes.

"I can't believe I could ever disrespect a woman as beautiful as you."

"Stop."

"I can't," he whispered leaning in. His lips met mine and I immediately kissed him right away.

I pulled away and he followed my lips. I laughed and held him back.

"Could I get another chance?"

"Definitely."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! HOPEFULLY MORE UPDATES SOON. LOVE YOU ALL AND KEEP READING FOR MORE. VOTE. COMMENT. AND FOLLOW. THANKS xxx