Love Drought {Dak Prescott}

I don't care about the lights or the beams

Spend my life in the dark for the sake of you and me

Only way to go is up, them old bitches so wack

I'm so tough, wassup?

Love Drought- Beyoncé

I walk into the club with my best friend's Katherine, Odell, and Kyrie. We are meeting some of my family there as well as their families. Tonight is the first night I have really been out since my break up with Dak about one month ago. It still hurts but they told me that if I didn't get over him that they would text him from my phone. I miss him so much, buy my pride is too strong to admit it. We got into a really bad fight that caused the breakup.

Flashback

"What the fuck are you even talking about, Dak?"

"You don't care about me! You care about the fame I come with! You care about the money that I get! You care about yourself and it's not right, Chelsie." He exclaimed loudly.

"I care about all of those things? You must not know me. I don't want the fame! I don't want to be photographed or written about! I could care less about that shit! I don't want your money! I have my own. I make my own money. You didn't have any of those things when I first met you, but I didn't care because I love you. If I only cared about hose thing then why is it every time, I hear someone saying they don't think you can do it, I fight for you. I have loved you since high school and if you don't believe me, then maybe we shouldn't be together."

"Baby..."

"I'm sorry, Dak."

Flashback over

He didn't think I cared about him, but I did more than anything. I gave a fake smile to Odell before we walked over to the bar.

"Are you okay, Chels?"

"I'm alright."

"Maybe we should leave," Katherine stated.

"Why? I'm fine?"

"No, it's..." He nodded his head to the right. I turned and I saw Dak with a girl I have never seen before.

"I'm fine, guys. Really."

We all took a shot and then moved over to the dance floor. I danced with them throughout most of the night. I could feel Dak staring at me, but I didn't want to give him any of my attention. Katherine and Odell left to find some people to dance with. Kyrie stayed with me, but I knew he was staring at some girl on the other side of the club.

"You can go over there."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." He left as soon as I said that and I laughed at his eagerness.

I went to the bar to get another drink and when I was about to pay for it I saw someone else do it. I looked up at Dak and rolled my eyes.

"Hey."

"What?"

"You look amazing, Chelsie."

"I know."

"I really miss you. I know it may not seem like it because I came her with someone else, but you are everything to me. I never wanted to throw away a 6-year relationship. I trust you more than anything. You are my best friend. You are my soulmate. She means nothing. Zeke wanted to set me up on a date, but compared to you, she just... she just isn't you."

"You really hurt me that night, but I love you so much. I'm willing to give you another chance. Please don't mess it up."

"I wouldn't think of it." He kissed me gently on the lips.

I got my man back.

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! I'M WORKING ON ALL OF THE REQUESTS! SO PATIENCE GRASSHOPPERS! VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW! I REALLY LOVE TO READ YOUR GUYS'S COMMENTS! THANK YOU! READ ANAXIPHILIA WHO HAS DAK'S BEST FRIEND!