You Da One {Will Grier}

You know how to love me hard

I won't lie, I'm falling hard

Yep, I'm falling for ya

But there's nothin' wrong with that

You the one that I dream about all-day

You the one that I think about always

You are the one so I make sure I behave

My love is your love, your love is my love

You Da One- Rihanna

I held onto Will's arm as the second day of the 2019 draft began. We sat around in the living with both of our families and friends, waiting to see if he would get drafted today. We decided to throw a draft party because his agent said that he was expected to get picked today and all I could do was pray.

"Are you okay, Liv?" He whispered in my ear and I looked up and smiled at him to hide my nervousness.

"Yeah, baby. I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'll be alright," he kissed my head and started to watch as the second round started.

I ate chips as the second round of the draft took place and Will still hasn't received any calls. I could tell he was getting anxious so I just rubbed his back to ease the tension. He kept feeling for his pocket to make sure his phone was there, but he was so nervous that he forgot his phone was on the coffee table.

"Your phone is right there, baby."

He looked up at me in confusion and something flashed in his eyes and he nodded.

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks, baby."

His phone lit up right before the Panthers were next on the clock. I felt tears rush to my eyes and hugged his arms and he answered the phone. Everyone around us cheered and tried to listen in on his conversation.

I could barely tell anyone what was going on around me as I rested my head on his shoulder, allowing my tears to fall. Everyone was crying and screaming as they announced that the Carolina Panthers selected Will Grier and that he was going home.

He held onto me for the rest of the night, not allowing me to leave his grip for anything. Eventually, our guests cleared away and it was just the two of us left in the house.

"I am so proud of you, honey!" I said gripping his waist and kissing his cheek.

"I couldn't have done any of this without you," he started but I cut him off.

"Don't start this! You know that I'm gonna cry!"

"You supported me when I decided to transfer to West Virginia. You supported me at all of my games. You supported me when I decided to declare for the draft. You have just always been here and you've become my safe space, my home. When you agreed to be my girlfriend two years ago, I felt as if I was the luckiest man in the world.

"I wasn't nervous about the draft tonight. I knew I would get drafted somewhere, and when you thought I was checking my pockets for my phone, I was really checking for this."

He got down on one knee in the middle of our living room and pulled out a ring. Tears continued to fall down my cheeks and I held my face in my hands.

"Will you marry me, Liv?"

"Yes!" He put the ring on my finger and picked me up to spin me around.

"I love you. Always and forever."

"Always and forever."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. SINCE YOU DIDNT WANT TO DO THAT FOR MY LAST TWO IMAGINES 🥺 HAHAHHA ANYWAY HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD DAY, NIGHT, EVENING OR WHATEVER : ). REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!