Disconnected Pt. 2 {Rob Gronkowski}

Jump in the Cadillac, girl, let's put some miles on it

Anything you want, just to put a smile on it

You deserve it baby, you deserve it all

And I'm gonna give it to you

That's what I like- Bruno Mars

Rob smirked at me as I finished putting on my jeans. I threw my shorts at him and walked into the bathroom.

"Oh, cmon. Why are you so upset?"

"Do you want a whole list?"

"I don't even know what I did."

"Of course. You never know what you did."

"Just talk to me. Was it because I still haven't bought the ring? Because I'm still looking for the perfect one."

"You think it's about the ring? You still haven't told your parents we are engaged. You haven't told anyone! The only people that know are my friends and my family. But if you could have it your way, no one would know!"

"Because I want to get the ring first!"

"It's not about the ring, Rob! I don't even need a ring! You're the one that won't grow a pair and tell your family or friends. I don't want you to do a big announcement. I just want them to know. Why won't you tell them? I this proposal means anything to you, you would have told them. And if you wanted to tell everyone after you proposed, then maybe you shouldn't have proposed." 

I throw my hair in a ponytail and grab my purse. Rob gets out of bed and follows me downstairs. 

"Sofie.... You didn't mean that."

"Maybe I didn't, but I'm serious about you actually taking my feelings into consideration for once."

I took one more look at him and walk out of the door. 

I understand he wants to get the ring first, but he has been 'searching' for almost a month. He hasn't told his family, teammates, or friends. It's getting harder and harder each time to not bring it up. 

I decided to go shopping for a little bit and get my mind off everything. By the time I got home, I had more that 50 texts and more than 20 missed calls. All from Rob. 

I walked in and saw him sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. He immediately lifted it up when I walked in. He pulled me into a hug and wouldn't let go of me. 

"I got worried when you wouldn't answer."

"I'm fine."

"Can we talk? Without yelling. I just want to explain myself."

"Sure." He led me outside and I was confused why he decided we should go outside to talk. 

It looked pretty out here though. There were only a few of our outside lights on and the stereo was playing soft music. 

"I know you're upset about me not telling anybody and you have every right to be. I should be more considerate of your feelings and put you before me more often. But I was thinking lately, this girl is the love of your life and you would be a real dumbass to mess this up. I say things that I mean at the wrong time and you looked so beautiful that night and I couldn't stop myself from talking. I wanted to get the ring first and I should have gotten it sooner I know.But I have it now and you always told me how you wanted your perfect proposal to be and I should have done it like that the first time, but here I am," He got down on one knee and I felt tears come to my eyes "You guys can come out." I saw my family and friends come out of the dark with his family and friends. Tears started falling down my cheeks. 

"Rob...."

"Shh. Sofie, I love you and I will always love you. Will you marry me?" He took a box out of his pocket and opened it for me.

"Of course I will." He shakily put the ring on my finger and lifted me up into a hug.

Everyone cheered for us and I looked up at Rob who was looking down at me. I kissed him. 

"Thank you."

"Thank you for saying yes."

I cuddled up to him as everyone congratulated us. 

"I know she would say yes."

He's such a dork.

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! KEEP READING! UPDATES COMING SOON! COMMENT. FOLLOW. VOTE. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. UPDATES ON ANAXIPHILA SOON AND A NEW BOOK SOON! WHO WOULD YOU WANT ME TO WRITE A BOOK ABOUT?