I Will Never Forget You {J.J Watt}

I will never forget you

You'll always be by my side

From the day that I met you

I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die

And I will never want much more

And in my heart I will always be sure

I will never forget you

And you will always be by my side 'til the day I die

I Will Never Forget You - Zara Larsson

Things couldn't be going better than they are at this point of my life. I have the sweetest, most amazing husband in the world. We recently just brought a baby girl into the picture. She is absolutely beautiful. She looks like the perfect mixture between J.J and I. I think I forgot to mention that J.J Watt is my husband. We met through my brother, Brian Cushing.

I was watching a game one day and we 'accidently' ran into each other. Then, Brian started taking me to team parties. And next thing I know, I am going to the parties with J.J. We started dating and 1 year later, we are engaged. Ten months after that, we are married. Two Years later, Victoria Marie Watt was born. Now it is 5 months later and we are going stronger than ever. 

Today, J.J went out of the first time for a sport. He was playing for Charity classic today. when he was offered to play, he was indecisive about leaving us for the first time. 

My brother, our baby, and I decided to go cheer him on. I got Victoria dressed in an 'I love daddy' onesie and I got dressed in my skinny jeans and my Watt shirt. We were meeting my brother at our family house. 

I quickly arrived to see Brian standing outside. He gave me a hug and kissed my cheeks, then grabbed Victoria from the car and played with her. My heart melted when my brother and my daughter interacted. 

"I promised JJ, that I would be his caddie. But don't worry. I didn't give away your secret."

"Thank you, bro."

"Anything for you little sis."

We caught up when we were driving there. I got nervous about taking Vic out for her first time in public, but Brian reassured me. 

I walked with Brian and Victoria, try to figure out where our seats were.

"Nikki?" I heard my husbands voice. I sighed and turned around to see my husband.

"Yeah."

"This isn't a surprise. I had a feeling you were coming."

I turned to look at Brian while JJ grabbed Victoria and hugged me. 

"Hey! I didn't say anything," defended Brian.

"I love you," whispered J.J. 

"Aww. I love you too, buttercup." Brian interrupted the moment. 

I love my little family. 

Thank you for the request! I hope you enjoyed this. Keep requesting!