Secrets {Dak Prescott}

This time, don't need another perfect lie

Don't care if critics ever jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Secrets- One Republic

I walked next to Zeke, quickly adjusting my dress to make it longer. 

"I still can't believe you are wearing  that."

"You told me it was a party.I wear dresses to parties."

"All of the boys are going to look at you. I don't care if they're my teammates. I'll fight them."

"You're not fighting anyone. You are going to have a great time."

"Don't go too far away from me."

"Love you, Zeke."

"I'm being serious, Condoleeza."

"Whatever." I walk over to the bar and take a seat. I don't know too many people here. I feel really uncomfortable with everyone here. I took my drink and started walking to go find Zeke. 

I turned around and I bumped into someone's chest spilling my drink over the both of us. 

"I am so sorry!" I look up into beautiful brown eyes. 

"You're good. I was just about to come talk to you, anyway."

"Can I help with the stain at least?"

"Sure. I'm Dak Prescott." He led me over to a table and my heart stopped. Dak Prescott? My brother's best friend? The quarterback? My brother's BEST FRIEND? "Are you coming?"

"Yeah." I sit next to him and grab some napkins to get the stain out of his gray button up."I'm Condoleeza, by the way."

"Nice to meet you. I can't believe I haven't seen someone so beautiful before." I blushed before I started rubbing at his shirt. 

We talked all night and I got to see past 'Dak Prescott, Rookie QB'. I saw the real Dak Prescott and I like him a lot. He still doesn't know that Zeke is my brother. I don't want him to change my opinion on me, but I am going to tell him. If things continue for us, Zeke is going to have to know. He continued talking to me and all of a sudden he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Can I tell you something?" 

"Do you have a boyfriend? I'm sorry! Of course, you have a boyfriend? Why else would you be here?"

"I don't have a boyfriend." I laugh.

"In that case, I really like you. Would you maybe be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, Dak." I get out of my chair to hug him quickly.

"Condoleeza?" I hear Zeke's voice behind me. I sigh and turn around.

"Zeke..."

"Listen here, Prescott. My sister is grown so she can make her own decisions, but if I find out you have hurt her in any way. It will be my job to make your life a living hell. I'm being serious. Don't break her heart, understood?"

"Understood," Dak said firmly. 

"And pull down your dress! You are going to give me a heart attack."He walked away from us and I gave Dak a smile. 

"You could have told me."

"I asked if I could tell you something."

"Can I kiss you now?" I nodded and put my hands on his waist. He was leaning down, before...

"You better not kiss her, Dak!"

THANKS FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT OVER PROTECTIVE BROTHERS! THANK YOU LOVES!!!!! DAK IS BEAUTIFUL!