This Kiss {Julian Edelman}

This kiss is something I can't resist

Your lips are undeniable

This kiss is something I can't risk

Your heart is unreliable

Something so sentimental

You make so detrimental

And I wish it didn't feel like this

This Kiss- Carly Rae Jepsen

"Julian..." my voice cracked.

"What wrong, baby? What happened?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"What happened?"

"I can't tell you. You'll hate me." He pulled me even closer and I felt the tears run down my cheeks.

"I could never hate you, and I can never help you if you don't tell me what's wrong."

"I guess the media found out about us." I broke down in his arms and he rubbed my back.

"It's okay. We'll just have to deal with your dad and we'll be okay."

"And they know that I'm pregnant or they think I am. How are we supposed to drop that on my dad too? He would disown me!"

"Listen, I know Bill..."

"And I know him too! My whole life! And I know he didn't want me dating one of his players and I know he doesn't want his 18 daughters to have a baby with a 31-year-old football player."

"Listen I think you're overreacting a little. Wait! No! You're not! I didn't mean it like that. I understand why you're freaking out. Bill won't do anything to you. He might try to kill me, but everything will be okay."

He jumped back after I hit his chest. "That's not funny, Julian!"

"I know, baby. You'll be okay. The babies are okay. We are okay."

"VICTORIA BELICHICK!" My dad's voice boomed into the house.

Tears came to my eyes as I feel into Julian's chest again.

"What are you doing in my house, Edelman?"

"Sir..."

"NO, you are dating my daughter behind my back and have the audacity to get her pregnant. I could kill you!"

"Daddy, please."

"No, Victoria. You lied to me and now look at this. You're pregnant. He's almost 31. What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry." I sobbed out. His face softened and he opened his arms.

I rushed into his arms and cried into his chest.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Look I am so happy for us to have a baby in this family and I am happy you're happy. It's going to take a while to get used to, and some days I am going to want to kill Julian. And I might push him harder than others. But I'll always love you. Don't cry."

"I'm really sor.." Julian tried to apologize.

"I have work to do. I'll see you later, baby." Julian and I are left in the room.  I rest my head in his neck as he kisses my forehead.

"See it wasn't that bad, love."

"He's going to make you pay for it."

"I know, but you're worth it."

THANKS FOR READING! SORRY IT'S BEEN A WHILE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. THANK YOU FOR READING. AND FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING. I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED ANAXIPHILA IN A WHILE AND I'M SO SORRY. I'M TRYING! THANK YOU!