Feel No Ways {Marshawn Lynch}

And now you're trying to make me feel a way, on purpose

Now you're throwing it back in my face, on purpose

Now you're talking down on my name, on purpose

And you don't feel no way, you think I deserve it

Feel No Ways - Drake

I laid in bed waiting for Marshawn to get back with my skittles. I was having a really lazy day and told him that he could come over and cuddle me if he brought me some skittles. Five minutes later, I check his location and he is at the nearest CVS, probably getting me skittles like I told him too.

baby💖😍
you're really getting me some skittles AWW love you
Marshawn 🤤♥️
whatever anything for my girl 🙄❤️

I giggled in happiness and jumped back down onto my bed. I turned on my laptop and turned on The Office to pass time by. I heard the door slam shut and footsteps coming up the stairs. The door opened and I saw the face of my beautiful boyfriend.

"Hey, baby!" I cheered happily and he rolled his eyes and threw the skittles at me. "Thank you so much."

"Whatever," he sat on the bed next to me and turned to watch the office.

"Are you okay, Marshawn?"

"Just fine."

"Okay either get rid of the attitude or get out of my house," I gave him a stern look and he finally cracked.

"I know," he mumbled.

"You know what?" I asked confused. He quickly grabbed his phone and shoved it at me. I saw a picture of me and Amari Cooper from the family day for the Raiders. "Okay.... and what about it?"

"Do you not see that?"

"The photographer asked if she could get a photo of us so what? We have a selfie too."

"A selfie?"

"They are just pictures, baby. It's not that big of a deal."

"You can't take pictures with other "mans"."

I started laughing really hard and he looked at me like a lost puppy.

"Baby, you're my only man."

"But..."

"No, you are my one and only. It's just a picture since we are friends. And that's okay that we are friends. Don't worry about it my love, okay?"

"Okay, So you're not cheating on me?" He slowly asked me to be sure.

"Not at all. I couldn't do that to you."

"Okay. Okay. Good. I'm sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it. You're my only mans and I wouldn't ever hurt you on purpose."

We sat together and ate skittles for the rest of the night.

Boys. I don't understand them.

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED! I THINK THIS IS WHAT THE REQUEST WAS ASKING FOR NOT 100% SURE THOUGH, YA KNOW? UM VOTE I GUESS. COMMENT. UM MAYBE FOLLOW IDK IF YOU WANT. YOU COULD ALSO FOLLOW ALLYSONHOPEB2 BUT ONLY IF YA WANT TO!