Warrior {Luke Kuechly}

All the pain and the truth, I wear like a battle wound

So ashamed, so confused

I was broken and bruised

Now I'm a warrior

Now I've got thicker skin

I'm a warrior

I'm stronger than I've ever been

Warrior- Demi Lovato

"I'm sorry, Luke," I cried into his arms.

"Baby, it's not your fault."

"Yes, It is! I know how much you want a baby and I can't give that to you."

"Vivian, we can still have a baby. Sure it may not be our own blood baby, but we'll still be parents and we'll do it all together."

"How did I even get so lucky?"

"I ask myself that same question all the time."

6 months later

"Here you go Mr. and Mrs. Kuechly. I know my baby is going to be forever in safe hands."

After we couldn't conceive for a year and a half, Luke and I decided to go to an adoption center where we met a really nice lady who didn't feel she was ready to be a mom.

We were there for her during the delivery and we decided to name our new daughter Olivia Blake Kuechly. Today is the first day we are able to bring her home.

"She's so precious," I whispered to Luke.

"This is one of the best feelings in the world. I never knew a kid would do that for me."

"I want another one."

"Babe, she's only 2 days old."

"So when she's older can we have another one?"

"Of course."

"Like 9 months older?"

"9 months? That's such a random.... Baby no. You're not."

"I wasn't really feeling well and I told my mom all of my symptoms and she brought me a test. It was positive. And when I went to go call your parents yesterday, I convinced a nurse to confirm it. We're pregnant."

"Baby, that amazing!" He kissed me and our baby made noises as she watched.

"You were right when you said everything would be alright."

5 years later

"Where's Daddy, Mommy?"

"He's on the field, sweetheart. Do you see him? Number 59."

"I see him, Mommy." Our son Jackson screamed out. "He's waving to us! Wave back, Olivia! Wave back, Mommy!"

We all waved over to him before the game started. Today was there first ever game and so far they're loving it. Luke played a brilliant game and I couldn't be more proud.

We walked down the hall to see Luke waiting for us by the locker room.

"Daddy you were awesome!" Jackson screamed.

"I loved it, Daddy. I had so much fun!"

"You guys didn't give mommy a hard time right?"

"No Daddy!"

"Good now let's get some ice cream and go home."

He put his hand on my stomach and leaned in to kiss me.

"How's our kicker doing?"

"He was just as excited and proud as the rest of us."

"Yeah?"

"You're our superhero, baby. We couldn't do it without you."

Everything is meant to happen for a reason.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I NOTICED YOUR USERNAME AND DECIDED TO USE THIS SONG LOL! KEEP READING! LAST ONE OF THE NIGHT, HOPEFULLY, MORE TOMORROW! DEFINITELY MORE THIS WEEK! UMM CHIEFS BLEW THEIR LEAD. I HOPE TRAVIS KELCE IS OKAY. I HOPE BLAKE GRIFFIN IS OKAY WHICH I LEARNED ABOUT THROUGH TWITTER. UMM AND FALCONS WON OK OK! I THINK THE STEELERS COULD GO ALL THE WAY SO HOPEFULLY, THEY DO.