Dangerously In Love {Mark Andrews}

Baby, I love you, you are my life

My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side (you weren't by my side)

You're my relation in connection to the sun (connection to the sun)

With you next to me there's no darkness I can't overcome (I can't overcome)

You are my raindrops, I am the seed (I am the seed)

With you and God who's the sunlight, I bloom and grow so beautifully (grow so beautifully)

Dangerously In Love - Beyoncé

I walked around the field with my on-field pass hanging around my neck. I held onto Mark's arm as he talked to his old coaches from Oklahoma. He was talking to his old head coach when he squeezed my hand tighter, causing me to look up at him.

"You good?" He whispered.

I nodded my head and received a kiss on my temple in response. He continued to talk for about 5 more minutes before the coach had to bid us goodbye so he could talk to his players.

"Can you believe we were just here a year ago?" He asked me in amazement at the Cotton Bowl Stadium, full of people.

"Can you believe that you were just playing here a year ago?" I asked in response.

"And you were sitting right there front row, watching me," he smiled down at me.

"I'll always be front row for you," I said before kissing him. He kissed back and placed his hand on my back.

"You only say that because I give you the ball whenever I score."

"And I love you for that."

"You always love me," he smiled widely at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't love you when you caught the ball out of bounds and knocked me down in the middle of my cheer," I scoffed and flipped my hair kiddingly. He laughed and pulled me closer to him.

"At least I helped you up and I got your number afterward," I smiled at the memory and hugged his waist.

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world," I whispered in his chest. I felt as if we were the only two people in the world, despite the thousands of people that were watching.

"Only if I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

After the game

Mark and I were stuck in the middle of the field as Oklahoma fans stormed the field. I held tighter onto his hand so I wouldn't lose him in the crowd. Many players and fans went up to him to talk or for a picture, but he didn't let go of me once.

We talked to everyone on the field and eventually, it started to clear out.

"Can we go back to our hotel now, baby? I'm tired," I whined and leaned into his chest.

"Just one second. Can you look at me, pretty baby?"

I looked up at him and he grabbed both of my hands. "You have been here with me for how many years now? 4?" I nodded my head and looked around as people stopped to stare at us. "You've been there for me through so much and I wouldn't trade you for the world. You make me feel like the happiest man in the world. I wake up every day and thank god for you every day, Kaitlyn. I thank god for your lips that I get to kiss, your hands that I get to hold, and most importantly for your heart and the love it displays to everyone, always."

My eyes filled with tears and I put my hands over my mouth when I saw him kneel down before me. "Will you make me the happiest man alive and become my wife? Will you marry me?"

I moved my hands and wiped the tears from my cheeks. "Yes, of course!" His shaky hands somehow put the ring on my shaky hands and he got up and kissed me. Everyone around us cheered for us, but I could only focus on my fiancé stood in front of me.

"You're stuck with me forever," I joked with him but he just smiled and pulled me into his chest.

"And I thought I couldn't get any luckier."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW! THE BOOK IS ALMOST OVER, THAT IS SO SAD : ( I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING GOOD HOLIDAYS. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!