Let Me Love You {Travis Kelce}

I just broke up with my ex

You're the one I'm feeling as I'm laying on your chest

Good conversation got me holding my breath

And I don't normally say this but goddamn, you're the best, best, best

Let Me Love You- Ariana Grande

Rob Gronkowski's ex is dating Travis Kelce? 
the headline plastered all over the internet. I sighed as I read it for the millionth time just today. People can't get over the fact that Travis picked me o Catching Kelce. Before everyone knew me as an Instagram model and then I got more attention when Rob Gronkowski commented on my photo. We dated for a year and a half before we had a big fight and decided to call it quits. 

I stayed single for a little it before I was offered a spot on Catching Kelce. I accepted it as an opportunity for new beginnings and to be honest, publicity. I didn't think that I was going to end up actually falling for Travis, but when I got to know him I fell too quickly. I got jealous when he talked to the other girls, and I even forgot about Rob. He kept me around the whole show and when it came to the final girls, I knew I was going to go home. But I didn't. He chose me. He wanted me. 

I felt a kiss on my neck. I blushed and looked up at Travis. 

"Hey, baby." He whispers in my ear.

"Hey, T."

"Don't look at this. There just jealous."

"Of?"

"That Rob had you first so when you guys broke up, everyone thought they had a chance. But I ended up with.  You're my mine."

"And you are mine."

"Always." I sat on his lap and kissed him passionately. He pulled away and grabbed his phone and I saw he started to tweet. 

@/tkelce: I know some people are jealous, but I am the one dating Victoria now and we're very happy!

  @/tkelce: Let's forget about the past because my future sure does look mighty beautiful!

I smile at him again and kiss him. I grabbed my phone and decided to post a photo of us on Instagram.

victoriahollier Got a new 'do and some new shoes just to go with my new boo! 

Despite what everyone has to say about our relationship, I am so happy that I was able to end up with Travis.

"I love you, Vic."

"I love you more Travis."

Happily ever after does exist.

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! KEEP READING! FOLLOW. COMMENT. VOTE. READ ANAXIPHILA. UPDATES COMING SOON. NEW BOOK COMING SOON. HOPEFULLY REQUESTS WILL COME BACK SOON. LOVE YOU GUYS.