Gonna Get Better {Jimmy Graham}

I thought you knew me better, babe

Than to think that I would do you that way

I don't need a house and a Benz, I just

I just want your love

Gonna Get Better- Fifth Harmony

"What do you mean you don't believe me?"

"I don't believe that you are pregnant."

"There is a fucking positive pregnancy test right in front of you. No, there are 2 in front of you and you don't believe I'm pregnant?"

"Listen, maybe I'm just not the father." I stood up and stared at Jimmy.

"YOU'RE THE ONLY GUY I HAVE EVER BEEN WITH!"

"YOU'VE BEEN REAL SHADY LATELY, ALICE."

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU I WAS PREGNANT. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PROBLEM IS? YOU'RE NOT READY TO BE A FATHER. YOU'RE NOT READY FOR COMMITMENT! IF YOU DON'T WANT US THEN GET THE FUCK OUT."

"I DON'T WANT YOU, YOU CHEATING SLUT. AND I CERTAINLY DON'T WANT YOUR CHILD INVADING MY LIVING SPACE.
" He stood up from his seat and left the house as quickly as possible.

I slid down the wall. 5 years. We have been together for 5 years and he just gave up on us. How could he not want our baby? I cried in my spot on the wall. Guess we have to start all over.

3 months later 

I walked into Carter's with my 5-month baby bump sticking out a little. My bump wasn't that big for being so far along, but he is very healthy. He. I am having a boy. I have not talked to Jimmy since that night. I decided to stay out of his life. 

I was looking at all the clothes in my hand when I accidently bumped into someone.

"Oh, I am so sorry! Jimmy?"

"Hey, Alice."

"What are you doing here?"

"I was just looking...."

"Well, it was nice seeing you."

"WAIT, Baby, leaving you was the stupidest thing I have ever done. I love you so much and our child. Can I have another chance? Please?"

"Jimmy..."

"Please?" I sighed and looked into his eyes. All I saw was hope and regret. 

"Okay. " He brought me into his arms and kissed me.

"A boy. We're having a boy, Jimmy."

"This is amazing. Thank you, princess."

I knew it was going to get better.

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! SORRY YOU GUYS HAD TO WAIT SO LONG FOR THESE AND MY BOYFRIEND'S PARENTS ARE COMING FOR CHRISTMAS SO THE WRITING WILL BE SLOWED DOWN BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE AN ENTERTAINING GIRLFRIEND.