Lego House {Matt Ryan}

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

Lego House- Ed Sheeran

I was sat on the balcony of my house, waiting for my boyfriend of 12 years to get home from football practice. I have been dating Matt Ryan since 2005. We both went to Boston College and on my first day of school, I bumped into him and he offered to show me around the campus. We began dating weeks later and have been inseparable ever since. I stared at the sky and thought of my future with him. We have been dating for years and he still hasn't proposed. What if he doesn't want to get married? I want to get married really bad and that might be a deal breaker for me.

I was slowly drifting off before I heard my favorite sound.

"Hey, baby." I peeked up from my blanket to see him standing in just a pair of shorts.

"Hi, babe. How was practice?"

"Long. I get lonely without you." I rolled my eyes at his cheekiness. "I'm being serious, Vanessa."

"Whatever. Do you want to lay with me?"

"Of course." He got under my blanket and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck before putting his head in the crook of it.

"Are you tired, baby?"

"Yeah. Can we go to the bedroom and take a nap? Then, we can go out later?"

"Whatever you want to do." He got up and I was about to follow before he picked me up bridal style.

He carefully threw me on the bed and laid on top of me.

"I love you, Nessa."

That night

I changed into my dress because Matt wanted to go to a new restaurant that is supposed to be really good. I saw him walk out of the bathroom in his button up and I smiled at how cute he looks.

"Are you almost ready?"

"Yeah. Let me just put on my shoes." I quickly stepped into a pair of heels and did a spin for Matt.

"You look like a million bucks."

"You always look like a million bucks." He gave me a quick kiss before leading me out of the house.

"Reservation for Ryan."

"Ah! Come this way, Mr. And Mrs. Ryan."

I was going to correct her, but I was already being dragged to a table by then.

"The view is beautiful, Matt!"

"You're telling me." I looked over at him and notice he was talking about me.

"Stop."

"I'm being serious, Vanessa."

Dinner was going great. We paid the bill and were about to leave, but Ryan stopped me.

"Vanessa. We have been dating for 12 years. The best 12 years of my life. I couldn't imagine my life without you now. You are hilarious, gorgeous, kind, and caring. And you are my best friend. I've never loved anyone like this before. I can't wait until we have kids that are just like you. I can't wait to get old with you because I know no matter how old and grumpy I get, you will still love me the same. I will love you forever. Will you marry me?"

He got down on one knee and by then I had multiple tears falling down my eyes.

"Yes! Of course, I'll marry you, Matt." He put the ring on my finger and picked me up to spin me around.

"I'm in love with you Vanessa.

"I'm in love with you."

He's definitely my soulmate.

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW! WE'RE ALMOST AT 100 PARTS!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT! KEEP READING! AND READ ANAXIPHILA WITH EZEKIEL ELLIOT WHICH WILL HAVE AN UPDATE SOON.