Suffer {Jason Witten}

I'd suffer for you, would you suffer for me?

'Til our affliction set us free

The kind of hurt that we both need

I'd suffer for you, would you suffer for me?

How deep, how far will you go

Tell me cause I wanna know

I'd give you my life and the air that I breathe

I'd suffer for you, would you suffer for me?

Suffer- New Years Day

I walked into the Cowboys stadium since I had cheerleading practice today. I've been dreading this moment since Friday night. My boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, is Jason Witten and we recently just broke up on Friday. We got into a fight about something stupid and called it quits. I've been stuck in my house all weekend crying about it and now I finally had to get today.

Flashback

"Well, I'm sorry, Jason. I'm sorry that I have fans that want to take pictures with me!"

"He was more than a fan! He kept touching you!"

"I'm sorry! Did you think that I wanted him to keep touching me? I'm a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader for goodness sake! They think I'm an object! I don't want anyone except for you. Why can't you realize that?"

"I don't want to date a slut, Sophie!"

"You know what? I'm done. You don't have to worry about dating a slut anymore. Because you're not dating anyone anymore!"

Flashback over

I walked past the men's locker room to get to the girls and caught a glimpse of Jason. He turned his head and we made awkward eye contact before I jogged into the locker room to avoid tension.

The practice was fast. I messed up a few times staring at Jason and I caught him staring at me a couple times as well. On my way to the car, I heard a voice calling my name, but as soon as I recognized the voice I sped up. I was about to get in my car when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Baby, please."

"You don't get to call me that anymore, Jason," I whispered still looking down.

"Can I just talk to you, please?" I looked up and nodded my head.

"I love you, Sophie. I am so sorry for the way I treated you Friday night. I should've never called you that word and I should never have overreacted. I know guys find you attractive and I can't do anything about that, but I know I shouldn't want to do anything about it because you're my girl. Or at least you were."

"Is that all?"

"You know, my pride says, "Yeah. that's it. Just leave here knowing Sophie is obviously upset by the words you said," But my heart says, "Forget about your pride, you idiot. You love this girl. And even if you have to wait forever for her to forgive you, you would.'"

" I mean one more chance, Jason. I'm being serious." He picked me up and swing me around as I giggled in his arms.

"You won't regret this."

THANK YOU FOR READING! DOUBLE UPDATE! VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS! AND COMMENTS AND VOTES! WORKING ON ANAXIPHILIA FOR AN UPDATE SOON. TOM BRADY BOOK COMING OUT SOON. KEEP UPDATED! LOVE YOU ALL! HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY OTH MOMENT/ QUOTE. ABxx