Friends Pt. 2 {Travis Kelce}

Lean on me, when you're not strong

And I'll be your friend

I'll help you carry on

For it won't be long

'Til I'm gonna need

Somebody to lean on

Lean On Me- Bill Withers 

"C'mon! Let's go watch a movie!" He laughed and got out of the bed with me. He followed me to the living room to see what movies we had to watch. 

"What do you want to watch, Nessa?"

"Can we watch Captain America, please?"

"Of course. Let me guess, The First Avenger." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"You know me so well." He put in the movie and then picked me up over his shoulder and gently threw me on the couch. He laid down in between  my leg so his head was on my stomach. I played with his hair as we began to watch the movie. 

We were both so interested in the movie, and I couldn't help the smile on my face knowing that my best friend loves me. We were at the part when Scrawny Steve transforms into a  buff superhero. It was honestly my favorite part and I looked up to Travis. He was really concentrated on the movie. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he looked up at me. 

"You're the Steve to my Peggy." He smiles and leans up towards me to kiss me. 

"I'll be anything for you."

We are at the end of the movie and I feel Travis get up. I thought he was just going to the bathroom, so I just watched until the end. He hadn't come back yet, so I walked into his bedroom and saw him sitting on his bed, looking out of the window. I could hear the stereo in his room, playing music softly.  I sit in his lap and put my arm around his shoulder. 

"What are you thinking about, babe?"

"I just can't believe we lost to Green Bay. You know, this is all my fault. I played my worst game possible and I let my team down."

"You definitely did not let the team down. You played your best, and that's what matters. I am so proud of you. Win or lose, you'll always have my heart."

"That means a lot, baby."

I stared into his eyes and lean up to kiss him. I could hear Love Story by Taylor Swift playing softly. 

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.

I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,

It's a love story, baby, just say "Yes".

"This is definitely our song now, Vanessa."

"We have a song now?"

"If that's okay with you?"

"As long as I have you, everything will be okay."

tHANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! THANK YOU GUYS!