Boyfriend Material {Jimmy Garoppolo}

You and your perfect smile

Are both timeless and never going out of style

There's so many reasons you got it together

When I'm catching feelings

You make me look better (better, better)

Boyfriend Material- Ariana Grande

The relationship that I have had with Jimmy has to be the best that I have ever had. I am beyond head over heels in love with him. He is different than anyone I have ever been with. He is sweet, kind, and patient. He shows me so much love and passion. He always gives me forehead kisses which have to be my absolute favorite. I talk about him all the time, maybe sometimes more than I should. But if you had a boyfriend like him, you would understand. 

We are definitely that disgusting couple that you see on the streets  and totally gag. Way too much PDA for some people's eyes, but it's what we do. My favorite thing about him is his playful attitude.  He loves tickling me and random pillow fights. He is always a ball of joy and I think that is what I love most about him. 

Recently, he had asked me to move in with him, and I love our new house. I love the feeling that when I come home he will be there, not always but it still gives me butterflies. I love that after a game he is coming home to me. Currently, he has a break so we are cuddling on our new couch. I love saying that. Our. I don't think I will ever actually get used to the fact that I am dating Jimmy. I love him. 

We were watching Fuller House on Netflix. It was like Netflix and chill, but we were actually chilling for now at least. 

I was watching when I feel his fingers move my chin. I looked into his beautiful eyes. He kissed me softly and smiled at me. I smiled about to go back to watching the show, but then he started talking to me. 

"You are so pretty. Beautiful actually. Gorgeous." I rolled my eyes at him. This has to be the tenth time he did that tonight. "No Kayla. I am being serious." I laughed at him and turned my attention to the screen that I was watching. He shut lid that pushed me down onto the couch. He hovered over me before tickling me. This is his playful attitude that I love so much. 

"NO! STOP. JIMMY PLEASE." My laughter was louder than my pleads. He continued through my squirming and screaming in his ear. 

I moved to much and we both ended up on the floor. His back on the ground. We both had expected for me to fall onto his body. But I had fell onto the floor. The wood floor. A faceplant. 

There was silence. But I started laughing. And so did Jimmy, but I could see the worry in his eyes. I pushed him down trying to pin him down, but he was much stronger than me. We started play-wresting and everything went back to normal. I was winning, but then he lifted me off of him and pretended to have body slammed me onto the couch. He hovered over me again and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you, princess."

"I love you more baby."

He smiled and started leaning closer to my lips when I surprisingly flipped him under me. 

I always win. 

Thank you for the request. Sorry, it took a long time. Hope you enjoyed. Keep on requesting, guys! xx