Never Be The Same {Jared Goff}

It's you, babe

And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe

And I could try to run, but it would be useless

You're to blame

Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same

Never be the same- Camila Cabello

I walked into the Raiders Stadium with my two year old daughter in my arms while holding my 5 year old sons hand. Today was the first game of the season and I flew out with the kids to watch.

They were antsy as they waited for their dad to make his way to the field since it's all they have been talking about since preseason even started. We made our way over to our seats which is with both of his parents and sister.

"Grandma!" The kids yell and run towards their grandma.

"Be careful!" I exclaim to them as I quickly follow and am quickly greeted with a hug by his sister.

"Hey, Stacey! How are you?"

"Always busy with these two rascals," we laugh and continue to make small talk with his whole family.

As the game got closer to starting the kids sat in my lap and cuddled into me. The rams ran out onto the field which caused loud cheers but a majority of boos coming from the stands.

"Mommy, why are they booing daddy?" Our son asked, while looking up with his big brown eyes.

"They're not booing daddy, baby. They just don't want his team to win."

"Why not?"

"Because they think their team is better than daddy's team."

"No way!" Our daughter inputted into our conversation. I laughed at her reaction and just nodded my head along with them.

We looked around for Jared when suddenly the kids started screaming. I looked where they were looking and saw Jared waving and laughing at them. I smile at him and he winked in response. The game was about to start so he had to go back to the team but not before catching all the kisses we blew to him and blowing his back in return.

In the first quarter we trailed for about 6 or 7 minutes before Jared through a touchdown to Todd Gurley causing us to erupt in cheers. He quickly turned around and pointed at us before blowing another kiss.

But by halftime we were trailing by 3 and the kids were half asleep in my arms. By the end of the third quarter the only thing keeping them awake was that I bought them cotton candy to eat. All of a sudden he threw the ball to Cooper Kupp for another TOUCHDOWN. We all screamed again and the kids were more than awake now.

After winning the game 33-13, we made our way by the locker rooms to wait for Jared to come out. We saw him walking down and the kids practically jumped out of my arms and ran to him. He bent down and picked them both up and started to spin them.

"Daddy, that was so cool!" Our son yelled out causing me to giggle.

"I had so much fun, daddy!" Our daughter screamed and laughed when he tickled her.

"You guys had fun? Were you good for mommy?" They nodded their head rapidly and called me over to them. "I'm so glad I get to see your guys faces after a win. This is better than a win."

The best life to live.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! SO I LIST THE CHARGER TO MY COMPUTER AND ITS DEAD. MY BOYFRIEND IS OUT OF TOWN AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO UPDATE THIS FOREVER SO I JUST DECIDED TO UPDATE FROM MG PHONE! SO THATS WHY I DID NOT DEDICATE IT AND EHY MG EDITING AND ITALICIZATION AND BOLDING IS NOT THAT HOOD BUT THANKS ANYWAY. < 3. @StaceySiviter