This Town {Rob Gronkowski}

'Cause if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you

Drive highways and byways to be there with you

Over and over the only truth

Everything comes back to you

This Town- Niall Horan

"Come on princess, we have to do see daddy's team play."

"I'm ready, Mommy! Is daddy playing this game?" I looked into my daughter's eyes whose are exactly like mine.

"I'm sorry, love. He's not ready to play."

"When is he going to be ready?"

"Next season. Which means this offseason, we get to keep daddy busy. Now let's go."

I carried her out of the hotel into the car. Today was the day of the Superbowl and even though my husband isn't playing, I decided to bring our little girl with me to support the team. I drove through the traffic and took (y/D/N) out. I walked through the stadium to see Rob standing outside of the locker room waiting for us.

"Hello, Mrs. Gronkowski. Oh and hello, Ms. Gronkowski." He kissed me on the lips and took her out of my arms.

"Hi, daddy! Mommy said you can't play until the next season, but I want you to play now."

"I want to play too, but it doesn't work that way. But Mommy was right, I will play the next season and you can watch me in all the games."

She hugged him tighter and I smiled at my little family. I felt my stomach churn and I nervously bit my lip.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine." He lifted his arm for me to join the family cuddle. We stayed like that for a while before he had to go in and join the team.

He handed our love child to me and I watched as he was about to walk in the locker room, but I had to stop him.

"Rob..." I yelled. He turned around to look at me.

"I have to tell you something. It can't wait." He walked back over to us.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I was terrified to tell you, but I'm pregnant again. We're having another baby, baby. I found out two weeks ago, but you were trying to get better and help the team get ready. I didn't want you to worry about me being alone."

"This is great!" he lifted me up and spun me around in the middle of the passageway. "I've always wanted to have another child. There are going to be more many yous! I love you, Amillia! Thank you for giving me the greatest gifts in life."

"Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for loving me. For loving us."

"The game hasn't even started and I already won. I won a long time ago."

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST!  I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! READ! VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW! READ ANAXIPHILIA!