Too Good At Goodbyes {Rob Gronkowski}

I'm never gonna let you close to me

Even though you mean the most to me

'Cause every time I open up, it hurts

So I'm never gonna get too close to you

Even when I mean the most to you

In case you go and leave me in the dirt

Too Good At Goodbyes- Sam Smith

"All I ask is that you be honest, Rob."

"I am being honest."

"No, you're not! I saw the pictures. You were with her, but you told me that you were with the guys!"

"I was with the guys! She showed up and she was drunk. I had to make sure she got home safe!"

"You told me that Julian would be there. He came over to drop off your practice jersey that you let him borrow."

"Kaydee...."

"It's fine, Rob. I'm gonna go home."

Two Days Later

I threw my phone at the wall after it went off for what felt like the millionth time in two days. I sat in silence, thinking about the argument that I had with Rob.

I haven't talked to him since, but I decided that I will have to eventually since I never got to hear his side of the story. I continued to watch Grey's anatomy until I heard a knock on my door.

I pause my episode and get up to see who was there. When I opened the door, I noticed Rob with a box in his hand.

"Hi," he whispered shyly.

"Uh hey. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to drop this off for you."

I grabbed the box out of his hands and noticed it was all the stuff that I have left at his house over the past couple months.

"My stuff?"

"Yeah, I just thought that you would want it back since we broke up."

"We broke up?"

"Well I- I don't... I just thought..."

"Baby, we got into a fight and we needed some time apart. That doesn't mean that we broke up."

"It doesn't?"

"No, of course not. We needed some time to think for ourselves and then talk to each other about it."

"I'm sorry. I-I- it's just that it always usually ends after the first fight a-an..."

"Rob, it's ok. We're not broken up. I know that  you're used to it ending, but you can't get rid of me that easy."

"Ok. Ok. Good."

"I can take my stuff...."

"No! It belongs at my place. It needs to be there."

"Okay..."

"I didn't cheat on you. I would never want to hurt you like that."

"It doesn't matter anymore, baby. I forgive you and I love you."

"I love you too," he finally said confidently.

"Good. You better."

I pulled him through the door and that's when the fun began. 

SO THE BITCH WILL OFFICIALLY BE BACK SOMETIME NEXT WEEK BECAUSE FINALS ARE NEXT WEEK AND I'M SO READY FO THEM TO BE DONE AND THEN I GOT A HOUSE IN TORONTO SO WE ARE MOVING BACK HOME!! I WROTE THIS A MONTH AGO AND NEVER POSTED IT SMH. I HAVE HOTTEN ALL REQUSTs AND THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THEM. I WILL BE WORKING ON THEM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT. BUT I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK SOON. THANK YOU FOR READING. COMMENT! VOTE! AND FOLLOW. LY ALL! 3> REQUESTS ARE SUPER CLOSED THOUGH!