My Way {Julian Edelman}

Baby, won't you come my way?

Got something I want to say

Cannot keep you out my brain

My Way- Fetty Wap

I looked up through my sunglasses as I felt a tiny pat on my leg. I saw a little girl standing in front of me with tears running down her face. I sit up and look to the side at my friends who had no idea what was going on.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"I lost my daddy and his friends!"

"What's your name?" I stand up and she looks up at me.

"Lily Edelman and my daddy's name is Julian Edelman." I picked her up and started walking.

"You are very smart, Lilly. I'm SashaBella. Do you know which way your daddy was?"

"That way!" She pointed to my right and I led us in that direction.

"Okay, just tell me if you see your daddy or his friends." We were walking when we neared an ice cream stand.

"Miss. SashaBella?"

"Yes, love?"

"Can I get some ice cream?" I smiled at her puppy dog eyes and silently hoped for there to be money in my pockets. I pulled out a 5 and showed it to her.

"Of course we can."

I got her an ice cream cone and we continued our journey throughout the beach.

"There he is!" She ran to a man that was pacing back and forth, yelling at some of his friends. "Daddy! I'm here! SashaBella helped me."

I walked over slowly.

"I'm so glad you're okay baby. Thank you for helping her! And you got her ice cream? How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing. Her company was enough. Lily is very smart and kind. Nice meeting you guys."

I waved goodbye and could feel Julian's eyes on me.

"She's beautiful."

"She is daddy!"

I return back to my friends and we just talk and sunbathe for the next hour.

"Let's play football, guys! I'm bored." Amillia said.

We got up and picked teams.

Me and Amillia against Nina and Ivy.  We played for a while before Nina kicked the ball onto the other side of the beach.

We all rushed over to where it could be and I saw the same guys from earlier holding it. We abruptly stopped and they looked at us.

"I'm guessing this is your guys." We all nodded. "We actually forgot our football. Maybe we can play along?" We looked at each other and silently agreed to let them play.

"Okay. I'm Sashabella." I see Julian and Lily off to the side and wave at them.

"Amillia."

"Ivy."

"Nina."

"Rob."

"Tom and this is Ben, John, and Vivian."

"I'm Danny."

"I'm Julian and this is Lily." He looked me right in the eyes and I looked away to blush.

We all got into teams and played for a little bit. I decided to take a break and sit off to the side. Julian followed me a couple minutes later.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I just wanted a break. You?"

"I didn't want you to be lonely."

"Lily is amazing. You guys are doing an amazing job with her."

"Oh, I'm single."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just assumed..."

"You know, Lily really likes you. I do too. Maybe we can go on a date sometime?" He looked away afraid of my answer.

"I would love to."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! KEEP READING! COMMENT! VOTE! FOLLOW! WHEN YOU FOLLOW, IT IS EASIER TO DEDICATE IT YOU WHEN YOU REQUEST, HONEST. NOT JUST ASKING FOR FREE FOLLOWERS. I'M GOING TO CHANGE SOME OG THE THING ABOUT THE REQUEST PAGE SOON.